Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

I'll have a walk up to the Prudhoe branch tomorrow and see if they kna the craic

Did I tell you the time I was shagging a scummer from Prudhoe? I was mid-stride when her boxer dog came and licked me in the gooch. It was minging and mint all at the same time.

Barclays have been notified that the takeover is happening.

Reliable source or you actually know?

From the risk team at Barclays. It's second hand info I concede but I 100% trust that I'm not on the end of a wind up myself.

Reason they would be informed is in the covenant for the loan/overdraft - change of ownership in the business is a material event.

Does nothing for the timing mind, still got to keep glued to SSN for that

From the risk team at Barclays. It's second hand info I concede but I 100% trust that I'm not on the end of a wind up myself.

Reason they would be informed is in the covenant for the loan/overdraft - change of ownership in the business is a material event.

Im getting excited. I hope your not being misled by some total cunt just because its close to the weekend

I'll have a walk up to the Prudhoe branch tomorrow and see if they kna the craic

Did I tell you the time I was shagging a scummer from Prudhoe? I was mid-stride when her boxer dog came and licked me in the gooch. It was minging and mint all at the same time.

Can someone make a note of this as a POTY contender?

:mackems:

Nice one HTT.  :clap:

Nice one, cheers.

:lol: