Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Headline is misleading, says should find out next week.

Listen from 7 mins 30 for NUFC related.

Care to share anything informative?  Even just that bullet point has made me think its pure bullshit.

Care to share anything informative?  Even just that bullet point has made me think its pure bullshit.

Strange reply.

Strange reply.

:lol: Sorry mate I've just read that back and seen how it looked, I meant share anything informative from the podcast as I didn't fancy listening to the full thing, as it seems like bullshit.

Strange reply.

:lol: Sorry mate I've just read that back and seen how it looked, I meant share anything informative from the podcast as I didn't fancy listening to the full thing, as it seems like bullshit.

Haha, no problems.

The NUFC stuff is only on for 5 or 6 minutes from 7 mins 30 seconds. Basically he just says Saudi economic slump won't affect the deal, the buyers are confident they'll pass the PL tests and they're hoping to hear the outcome next week. Also adds how NUFC will be in a very strong position in the transfer market due to FFP rules being relaxed and new finance coming Into the club whilst most other clubs across europe will probably struggle.

Couple of pages back someone mentioned that FFP still applied to development of stadiums, training facilities, youth development or community projects. That’s incorrect you can spend what you want on all of those areas.

Strange reply.

Haha, no problems.

The NUFC stuff is only on for 5 or 6 minutes from 7 mins 30 seconds. Basically he just says Saudi economic slump won't affect the deal, the buyers are confident they'll pass the PL tests and they're hoping to hear the outcome next week. Also adds how NUFC will be in a very strong position in the transfer market due to FFP rules being relaxed and new finance coming Into the club whilst most other clubs across europe will probably struggle.

:thup:

Bit in bold is what I was expecting after reading the bullet point, as if they would ever see it as a reason to back out.  All positive stuff then.