Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

As I said on Friday if my info is a wind up it’s in pretty poor taste. It came to me through a very close family member and to that family member by a very close family member of someone in a position of responsibility at the club.

I have the name but please don’t ask for it. Doesn’t mean it’s bull shit.

The buyers side may be being a bit more cautious, I was simply told that Charnley said it was all done.

I want to believe!

Guest reefatoon

When this takeover happens I’m off to Prudhoe, smearing Winalot on me barse and whistling the mating call of a boxer dog

Probably changed the dog to a pug now

She had to get a new one, her boxer was mysteriously stolen not long after the incident.

Guest godzilla

When this takeover happens I’m off to Prudhoe, smearing Winalot on me barse and whistling the mating call of a boxer dog

Probably changed the dog to a pug now

She had to get a new one, her boxer was mysteriously stolen not long after the incident.

;D

I want to beleieve Tsunami but what Odin did last summer still hurts.

My hope is Tsunami is right. Remember, even Caulkin kind of got it wrong about last Wednesday after what he heard from the buyers side. If what Tsunami says starts to spread by a journalist or two, it starts to feel real.

Someone ask Caulkin about this please.

I want to beleieve Tsunami but what Odin did last summer still hurts.

My hope is Tsunami is right. Remember, even Caulkin kind of got it wrong about last Wednesday after what he heard from the buyers side. If what Tsunami says starts to spread by a journalist or two, it starts to feel real.

Someone ask Caulkin about this please.

Yeah that stuff was mental.  Got faith in what Tsunami has said.  He’s sound.  Touch wood we’re on the verge of some much needed good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did Odin do, again? I remember it involved Photoshop. I was brand new to the forum at that point.

Photoshopped some WhatsApp messages he said he'd exchanged with someone close to the buyers in a previous takeover. Once you spotted how badly they were photoshopped, the whole thing was farcical. Problem is, everyone was too tits-gone with the takeover talk to even notice. I reckon with hindsight Odin expected everyone to just laugh at how (probably) deliberately bad his photoshops were, but when nobody did he had to double-down.

What did Odin do, again? I remember it involved Photoshop. I was brand new to the forum at that point.

He created some fake WhatsApp messages from Midhat (from the BZG group) “confirming” the takeover had gone through.

Astonishing to watch his reputation disintegrate in real time in the thread as people called him out on it...