Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

This’ll be why hairy hands was admitting defeat yesterday. He’ll have heard his company has lost its case and now KSA are free to have their own broadcasting rights, and will not only ramp up over the next couple of years in their own country but then take on rights across the Middle East. It’s the beginning of the end of bein. Bein effectively forced KSA in to priacy due to dodgy subs. Glorious.

If that was true then SA could have bought their own rights years ago, before BeoutQ and avoided this whole thing in the first place.

I think you are trying to see things through tinted glasses.

Guest neesy111

The governing body is inside Saudi Arabia, it's just KSA's attempt at legitimising banning Bein again.  Complete kangaroo court stuff.

Means fuck all to the end of Bein and probably this takeover.

This’ll be why hairy hands was admitting defeat yesterday. He’ll have heard his company has lost its case and now KSA are free to have their own broadcasting rights, and will not only ramp up over the next couple of years in their own country but then take on rights across the Middle East. It’s the beginning of the end of bein. Bein effectively forced KSA in to priacy due to dodgy subs. Glorious.

If that was true then SA could have bought their own rights years ago, before BeoutQ and avoided this whole thing in the first place.

Or just not a drama queen running round crying it’s off at every opportunity. The case started in 2016, so if anything it has nothing to do with the takeover, good or bad.

Or just not a drama queen running round crying it’s off at every opportunity. The case started in 2016, so if anything it has nothing to do with the takeover, good or bad.

I’m not saying it’s bad for the takeover, I’m just disputing the fact that people are making up numerous reasons why it’s good and shows the takeover to be closer than it every has.

It likely means nothing in regards to the takeover, but let’s not make out that it means it’s going to happen now because of this.

I’m not saying it’s bad for the takeover, I’m just disputing the fact that people are making up numerous reasons why it’s good and shows the takeover to be closer than it every has.

It likely means nothing in regards to the takeover, but let’s not make out that it means it’s going to happen now because of this.

I’m not saying you are, but can see the grief junkies circling.

Imo KSA will broadcast PL games next and it won’t be through bein.

🎵 been there before

Everything's all right

I'll just say goodnight

And I'll show myself to the door

Hey, I didn't mean

To cause a big scene

Just give me an hour and then

Well, I'll be as high as that ivory tower

That you're livin' in

'Cause I've got friends in low places

Where the whiskey drowns

And the beer chases my blues away

And I'll be okay

I'm not big on social graces

Think I'll slip on down to the oasis

Oh, I've got friends in low places 🎵

In plain words why is this negative?

Well if piracy is the main issue with the PL you would have thought Saudi Arabia would have been working towards been more open to Bein Sports rather than fining them £2m.

Unless the PL have already signed off the owners and directors test before this happened, and now the Saudis have nothing to lose :shifty:

Stifleaay[/member] 1 thing I've just thought of, maybe thryve waited to do this after thryve had the takeover approved. Seems a coincidence.

No idea, possible, but like everything during this takeover, it’s impossible to 2nd guess what’s just happening, and what has motivation behind it.