Various: N-O has lost the plot over potential end of Mike Ashley's tenure

Jinky Jim

Guest chopey

Don't think the Premier League would knock back two sets of licence money, I don't know anything about how that area is split up into TV regions, but I suspect the reason Saudi have never bid before is because they have never had a team before

Don't think the Premier League would knock back two sets of licence money, I don't know anything about how that area is split up into TV regions, but I suspect the reason Saudi have never bid before is because they have never had a team before

Bein have the whole middle east, no way they'd allow SA to be separated out.

So the only way Saudis can watch PL football for next season would be by piracy and they’ve just recently changed their policy around that off the back of WTO report and beoutq was shut down a year or so ago?

We’re all missing something here. If the O&D test has failed and this is the Saudis response then they’re going to have some right fun with Qatar coming up. If they’ve passed you have to hope that the PL knew about this and were ok with it otherwise they’ll surely shaking their heads in disbelief.

So the only way Saudis can watch PL football for next season would be by piracy and they’ve just recently changed their policy around that off the back of WTO report and beoutq was shut down a year or so ago?

We’re all missing something here. If the O&D test has failed and this is the Saudis response then they’re going to have some right fun with Qatar coming up. If they’ve passed you have to hope that the PL knew about this and were ok with it otherwise they’ll surely shaking their heads in disbelief.

Surely there is zero chance they ban and fine Bien and the takeover passes it’s more likely a reaction to the takeover being rejected

PL will have agreed to see ksa independent of me broadcasting agreement. In return PL refunds bein a percentage based on viewer scope and ksa pay the difference. This remains in place until next round of bidding.

I don't see it as particularly relevant.

when the entire takeover has centered around piracy and tv rights and by banning bein KSA have just dropped the value of beins rights in the MENA region significantly