Away Games

pinkeye

Hello, sorry to start a new topic on this but, my son is desperate to go to an away game and I hope someone can give me some advice.

We have zero points so the chances of getting tickets through the usual route would be very slim but, someone told me that there are some people that organise busses to away games and can also secure tickets as well...  is the correct and does anyone have any connections that they could share with me?

Thanks in advance.

3 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

Hello, sorry to start a new topic on this but, my son is desperate to go to an away game and I hope someone can give me some advice.

We have zero points so the chances of getting tickets through the usual route would be very slim but, someone told me that there are some people that organise busses to away games and can also secure tickets as well...  is the correct and does anyone have any connections that they could share with me?

Thanks in advance.

Tbh mate, it’s a bit of a myth that you can’t get away tickets with zero points.

Obviously you’re not going to get to the high-demand games like Leeds or Brentford, and yes demand has increased with the takeover, but there will still be games that go down to zero points.

It’s just a case of probably having to pick one of the less ‘glamorous’ games.

Get to know someone who has quite a few loyalty points and ask them to order them for you if they're not going. You get the ticket, they get an extra loyalty point. I've not has an ST since Bruce came, but my mate managed to get me one for Leeds. Hoping to get an ST again in the summer but will be starting from 0 points again.