Pre-season (2024/25): Yokohama F Marinos 2-0 Newcastle United

bowlingcrofty

14 minutes ago, Magdad said:

Fan zone is open , they’ll not be thick enough to go near there surely. EDL - not fans 

Good shout,  forgot about that. 

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

Good shout,  forgot about that. 

Also if fan zone is mental busy there’s plenty of decent bars around the area. Earl on Pitt Street is a particular hidden gem. 

19 minutes ago, Magdad said:

Also if fan zone is mental busy there’s plenty of decent bars around the area. Earl on Pitt Street is a particular hidden gem. 

Aye it's a canny pub. I'm just a bit concerned taking the bairns into pubs that Saturday in case any radge who's had a skinfull starts up. I mean they're all older teens but still...

We're just getting back from holiday so we'll all be even darker!!!! Even the missus who usually looks transparent is rocking the brown at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, huss9 said:

Aye it's a canny pub. I'm just a bit concerned taking the bairns into pubs that Saturday in case any radge who's had a skinfull starts up. I mean they're all older teens but still...

We're just getting back from holiday so we'll all be even darker!!!! Even the missus who usually looks transparent is rocking the brown at the moment. 

Exact same problem as me mate. Sat in Salou whilst typing this. I normally post on another forum and we have a good group and a lot of us out together in the earl on the Saturday. More than welcome to tag along with us if your wanting age ranges are from 40’s to 60’s and all good lads. 

Reckon the police will have a decision to make early next week as they won’t be able to police both the protest and the game without pulling in other forces from around the country. Hope it doesn’t result in the games going behind closed doors.

Supposed to be taking my two kids with me on Saturday and not willing to put them at risk for a match.  If they are around any bother it will scare the shit out of them. 

Edited by broony

I'm Asian (Muslim) from the Midlands and going to SJP with my young kids (all under 7 - their first trip) next weekend. 
Any places I need to avoid? 
Any places I should check out? 

Is it better to go to the Girona game on the Friday so we avoid Newcastle city centre on the Saturday?