bolton equaliser

madras

Guest kingdawson

This is what Bolton are all about. Their forwards continually foul and push until eventually they get away with the one push that brings them a goal. Allardyce would call it playing the percentages, I call it cheating.

I seem to recall two seasons ago a young defender was given his Newcastle debut away to Bolton, and as he went to head the ball he was pushed from behind the ball broke for Bolton and they scored the only goal of the game. The young lad was called Steven Taylor!

As for Allardyce accusing us of bullying Diouf, it just goes to show what a gobsh*te he really is.

Agree 100%. They done the same thing to us at the beginning of the season which led to a goal and i seem to remember them doing it on other occasions this season and they always seem to get away with it.

Tbh, I think it waas an error of judgement from Ramage, surely he should have been chesting rather than heading it? There's no way it would have gone past Pav at that rate if it was off his chest rather than head I would imagine.

This is what Bolton are all about. Their forwards continually foul and push until eventually they get away with the one push that brings them a goal. Allardyce would call it playing the percentages, I call it cheating.

I seem to recall two seasons ago a young defender was given his Newcastle debut away to Bolton, and as he went to head the ball he was pushed from behind the ball broke for Bolton and they scored the only goal of the game. The young lad was called Steven Taylor!

As for Allardyce accusing us of bullying Diouf, it just goes to show what a gobsh*te he really is.

Agree 100%. They done the same thing to us at the beginning of the season which led to a goal and i seem to remember them doing it on other occasions this season and they always seem to get away with it.

Happened 3 weeks ago against West Ham when Kevin Davies blatantly pushed George McCartney leading up to a goal by Diouf. McCartney deserved that one though, for bein' an ex-mackem.  :toon1: bluelaugh.gif

when pav did come out, he wasnt even in position to get the ball. had he been coming out to claim the ball, ramage would have headed it off of him and who knows what would have happened after that, but instead he came out to the side of ramage and just looked confused.