Open Wide For Some Soccer! - Poch to the Yanks.

Mike

Just learn today that the American FA is a few months older than the Spanish one. Yet in 100 years they only have managed to beat some communist rabble and draw against England.

:lol: It's almost as if you've had a league the entire time.

Doesn't matter how old the American FA is.  Football here has always been tertiary at best to several other sports.

And really what the fuck did the Spanish do apart from 1964, and then the recent years?  Before 2008, Spain were dubbed the greatest underachievers in the game.

Just learnt today that the American FA is actually a few months older than the Spanish one. Yet in 100 years they only have managed to beat some communist rabble and draw against England.

Casually ignoring the fact that the US beat Spain 4 years ago I see :lol:

Just learnt today that the American FA is actually a few months older than the Spanish one. Yet in 100 years they only have managed to beat some communist rabble and draw against England.

Casually ignoring the fact that the US beat Spain 4 years ago I see :lol:

YEAH WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT. You sneaky motherfucker.

Doesn't matter how old the American FA is.  Football here has always been tertiary at best to several other sports.

And really what the f*** did the Spanish do apart from 1964, and then the recent years?  Before 2008, Spain were dubbed the greatest underachievers in the game.

In Brazil football is also a tertiary to other sports such as stealing, killing, drinking, getting tatoos and fighting. What's your point? :p

And really what the f*** did the Spanish do apart from 1964, and then the recent years?  Before 2008, Spain were dubbed the greatest underachievers in the game.

In Brazil football is also a tertiary to other sports such as stealing, killing, drinking, getting tatoos and fighting. What's your point? :p

You'd have a point if you mad bastards weren't doing all that other shit while dribbling a ball.

And really what the f*** did England do apart from 1966, and fuck all elseRight now, England are dubbed the greatest underachievers in the game.

Yeah, I'm drunk.

now because of the rise of the Spanish.  It used to be pretty standard for the Spanish to go out in the quarterfinal and then complain about it for a few years.  Seems you assholes forgot about those years.

You'd think someone that supports Barca would be a better winner than this.

now because of the rise of the Spanish.  It used to be pretty standard for the Spanish to go out in the quarterfinal and then complain about it for a few years.  Seems you assholes forgot about those years.

The beauty of it is that Spain was shit until it mirrored our style, so I get to blame all the decades of bottling to them not doing it before.

U.S. always has mental defensive lapses against the minnows. Probably could've/should've had 6-7 goals tonight as well. Whatever. Cuban players just gave up the last 5 minutes or so, pathetic to watch.

Shea was horrible. The worst I've seen him play ever. Granted he's just coming off an injury and hasn't played regular minutes in months, but he's a bench player at this point.

I've changed my view on Wondo. Guy has excellent movement and knows how to score. Guess he just needed that first goal to get his confidence going. Barring a turbo-shit run of form over the next year, he's a virtual lock for the World Cup roster, imo.

How good is Donovan, man. Guy could still walk into the starting XI for most PL sides.

Good performances from Mix, Beckers, Gooch, and Beltran especially. Slow start but who the fuck cares, they came back in the second half and put a beating on Cuba.

no, Mike.  Those assholes who support winning teams develop an overbearing sense of entitlement. 

They sure do, Quakes. They sure do.

Thought you were better than this, VI.

I'm a pretty good winner I think, I get lots of practice.

U.S. always has mental defensive lapses against the minnows. Probably could've/should've had 6-7 goals tonight as well. Whatever. Cuban players just gave up the last 5 minutes or so, pathetic to watch.

Shea was horrible. The worst I've seen him play ever. Granted he's just coming off an injury and hasn't played regular minutes in months, but he's a bench player at this point.

I've changed my view on Wondo. Guy has excellent movement and knows how to score. Guess he just needed that first goal to get his confidence going. Barring a turbo-shit run of form over the next year, he's a virtual lock for the World Cup roster, imo.

How good is Donovan, man. Guy could still walk into the starting XI for most PL sides.

Good performances from Mix, Beckers, Gooch, and Beltran especially. Slow start but who the fuck cares, they came back in the second half and put a beating on Cuba.

Tell me about this Corona guy, Deuce.

stop talking about the actual game in a thread about the actual game, man.  We are talking about why the Spanish are suddenly assholes lined with the diarrhea of self entitlement.

I'm a pretty good winner I think, I get lots of practice.

:lol: Bu-

:okay: