Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

She's a pretty good player, a bit hit and hope at times. But damn fine looking, and seems like a decent human too.

She's Holden with knees.

:lol: That's not a bad comparison actually.

Grant Wahl @GrantWahl

Impressed by scale of NBC PL package: 20 games on NBC, 154 on NBCSN, all 380 live on an NBC platform. Plus 600 hours side-programming.

Jonathan Tannenwald @thegoalkeeper

Those asking about online streams: From what I can tell, they will be free to cable subscribers whose companies have authentication deals.

No more monthly fees!

All 380 games will be live on TV with pregame and postgame studio coverage and streamed through the NBC Sports Extra app.

Streams even when the games are on TV!

"All games not aired on a designated NBCUniversal channel will be made available to distributors on Premier League Extra Time..."

"... a package of overflow channels available at no extra cost" for anyone who has NBC Sports Network, or so it says.

"A two-hour show featuring extended highlights with the natural calls of every game on Saturday." The show's name? Match Of The Day.

A two-hour show Mondays with condensed Man United and City games from that weekend...

... and a two-hour show Tuesdays with condensed matches of Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Tottenham. Fans of parity will surely enjoy.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/758822848.jpg

Main NBC PL talent: Arlo White, Lee Dixon, Graeme Le Saux, Rebecca Lowe, Robbie Earle, Robbie Mustoe. Special contributor Gary Lineker.

Not an American in sight :celb:

Still a panel full of shite, but good old fashioned English shite :celb:

Saturday: 7 am and 10 am on NBCSN, 12:30 on NBC, Sunday: 8 am on NBCSN, 11 am on NBCSN and Telemundo. Midweek: 2:30 on NBCSN. All times ET.

20 games on NBC, 154 on NBCSN, 22 on other NBCUniversal channels, 184 on Premier League Extra time, 10 on Telemundo, 66 on mun2.

Awesome news, NBC is going to do this right. Class.

Now we all will need to make sure AT&T, Verizon, Timewarner/Brighthouse, and Comcast all sign up accordingly so we don't have to pay for the app.

So let me get this straight and clear - if say one of our providers handles it right, we'll have access to EVERY match via TV or App? :sweetjesus:

Awesome news, NBC is going to do this right. Class.

Now we all will need to make sure AT&T, Verizon, Timewarner/Brighthouse, and Comcast all sign up accordingly so we don't have to pay for the app.

So let me get this straight and clear - if say one of our providers handles it right, we'll have access to EVERY match via TV or App? :sweetjesus:

Correct. The only problem is if they don't, there won't be a way to get it. Anyone with Comcast (me) will be fine as they own NBCU. I saw an initial, relatively short, list a week or so ago, but can't find it now.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/soccer/news/20130416/english-premier-league-nbc-tv-coverage/

Well... we have Sky Sports and BT...  :undecided:

:lol: I'd be so pissed if I lived in England and knew that Mike had access to more games than me.

:lol: :lol:

You hear that Chris? That daft cunt Mike has far more access to Premier League football than you. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mike :lol: :lol:

NBC exploring possibility of a 10am whip-around show similar to NFL Red Zone. Incredibly difficult to pull off, but a cool idea if they can figure out a good way to handle it. 

If NBC handles the PL like ESPN handles the NFL on Sundays, I'd be over the moon. Can go hours watching the various pre-game and post-game shows and Sportscenter.

NBC exploring possibility of a 10am whip-around show similar to NFL Red Zone. Incredibly difficult to pull off, but a cool idea if they can figure out a good way to handle it. 

If NBC handles the PL like ESPN handles the NFL on Sundays, I'd be over the moon. Can go hours watching the various pre-game and post-game shows and Sportscenter.

Holy shit - I'll have 2 opportunities for my usual Sunday setup. During NFL season, my main TV carries the Bucs game or whatever the best game is when the Bucs aren't playing. I then move my bedroom TV, into the living room on a side table thanks to the U-Verse wireless box.

Add this Redzone style PL channel (if it happens) and I'll have the setup 2x a weekend. Good lord thats amazing.