Open Wide For Some Soccer!

Mike

This deserves a second post, but 1030pm tonight is going to be nervy man, really pumped/excited/scared about our match at the Azteca.

Deuce, who's your 11?

I imagine we'll see Besler get the start at CB. :troll:

Vamos Mexico!

:lol: Sewelly's hating ass.

Drives me crazy how many american born "latinos" are posting that shit on facebook right now. Support your country! Obviously you'd rather live here than in Mexico so get behind the fucking team. Big pet peeve of mine.

First half thoughts:

- Beasley and Cameron are having trouble with the speed down the flanks. Mexico's preference is for Guardado/Aquino to deliver crosses in to Hernandez (who loves running near post) and dos Santos (often back post). Zavala makes marauding runs from midfield to get on those crosses too. Will be important for Edu/Bradley to track him as he makes those runs.

- Altidore looks very good when he gets the ball. He and Dempsey are in-sync tonight.

- The MLS guys might not be the most proficient, but they give 110% effort. Say what you will about the importance of hustle, but it's often a difference maker. Been particularly impressed with Zusi's work ethic.

Vamos Mexico!

:lol: Sewelly's hating ass.

Drives me crazy how many american born "latinos" are posting that shit on facebook right now. Support your country! Obviously you'd rather live here than in Mexico so get behind the fucking team. Big pet peeve of mine.

Yeah it's a bunch of shit tbh.

ESPN doing well analyzing here, we have almost completely ignored the middle despite it being completely open. The few times we attacked dangerous things happened, judging from the last ten minutes we're at least aware of it now.