Still still not worthy of a thread

gbandit

5 minutes ago, 500bhp said:

No idea who she is but what's all that got to do with you? 

I'll let you into a secret, SJP is not a creche. Some people around me swear, that Pickford goalie has awful things said against him. 

That’s fair, and I agree somewhat. However I believe there is a line somewhere, and I also believe there is a big difference between going to a match and getting involved in the atmosphere, and going to a match with the sole intention to display inappropriate behaviour to gain followers on social media, which includes abusing a number of players. For example she piggy backs on the abuse Saka gets from opposition fans (which is racially motivated) and builds upon it.

On 26/06/2024 at 19:17, Stifler said:

That’s fair, and I agree somewhat. However I believe there is a line somewhere, and I also believe there is a big difference between going to a match and getting involved in the atmosphere, and going to a match with the sole intention to display inappropriate behaviour to gain followers on social media, which includes abusing a number of players. For example she piggy backs on the abuse Saka gets from opposition fans (which is racially motivated) and builds upon it.

If you cut off her revenue stream she'll have the last laugh after she shoves her gash in your face at Diamonds on a Tuesday night.