Shola the saviour!

sempuki

i'd prefer roeder had as few chances as possible to make the wrong decisions.

i bet my house if we get a fully fit squad at some time this season he'll play 'in the form of his life' carr instead of solano at right back, 'future england striker' shola alongside ameobi, parker and emre in centre midfield and Duff and Dyer on the wings dropping two of our star players this season (milner and butt) to the bench and one of our star players last season (zoggy) as well.

Novel idea. :lol:

Guest Knightrider

Shola has developed into a decent squad player under Roeder and I think a partnership with Martins could be quite interesting.

i'd prefer roeder had as few chances as possible to make the wrong decisions.

i bet my house if we get a fully fit squad at some time this season he'll play 'in the form of his life' carr instead of solano at right back, 'future england striker' shola alongside ameobi, parker and emre in centre midfield and Duff and Dyer on the wings dropping two of our star players this season (milner and butt) to the bench and one of our star players last season (zoggy) as well.

Novel idea. :lol:

He wouldn't be happy with that, in fact he'd be beside himself.

Every manager we have had has always sung the praises of Shola.

Me, I think he has a very lazy style of play but, seems to pop a few in from time to time.  Obviously he has been overdue the surgery for a couple of seasons so when he comes back I would prefer to hold back my judgement until I have seen him in a few games.  I would be very happy for Roeder's prediction to come true!

He has the potential, but is much like Bramble at the opposite end of the pitch.

Im happy having him as a 4th choice striker. Like HTT said he has done well under Roeder.

We need to be buying quality to have the players we already have pushed down the pecking order.

Shola will likely never be a 20 goals a season striker let alone more than that, but he will be a decent squad player for us.

He has as much chance playing for england as Bramble does.