Newcastle Accomodation

Guest vatos

Hi guys

I've talked my girlfriend into a trip to Newcastle for the Man City game.  O0

We have arranged flight from Denmark and tickets, but are missing a nice hotel or B&B.

It is so hard to find a good cheap hotel these days.

We are looking for a relatively quite place within the 60-70 £ for a double-room. We would like it to be in centre but know that costs so a place with easy access centre via metro or bus is ok.

Can you help me? and is that possible?

Normally hotels in Jesmond are your best bet, as they are cheap(er) yet still at walking distance from the city center. Some decent places along Osbourne Road (like Osbourne Hotel itself) or in the streets perpendicular to it.

holiday inn express (central newcastle) (near st. james' park)

http://www.itwc2c.co.uk/sitefiles/Image/Holiday%20Inn%20Express%20Newcastle.JPG

jury's inn (central newcastle) (next to times square)

http://newcastlehotels.jurysdoyle.com/files/402/3a3070cf73.gif

travel lodge (newcastle quayside)

http://www.superbreak.com/webfiles/images/hotels/7027_bro.jpg

Guest TheDutchman

Hi guys

I've talked my girlfriend into a trip to Newcastle for the Man City game.  O0

We have arranged flight from Denmark and tickets, but are missing a nice hotel or B&B.

It is so hard to find a good cheap hotel these days.

We are looking for a relatively quite place within the 60-70 £ for a double-room. We would like it to be in centre but know that costs so a place with easy access centre via metro or bus is ok.

Can you help me? and is that possible?

I Booked at Travelodge for the weekende of 9 Ferbruary. Hope its nice. At least its not expensive!

Guest Walking in a waddle wonde

Normally hotels in Jesmond are your best bet, as they are cheap(er) yet still at walking distance from the city center. Some decent places along Osbourne Road (like Osbourne Hotel itself) or in the streets perpendicular to it.

Aye the Osborne Hotel aint too bad or expensive! Ive stayed at The Whites Hotel (just up the same road 15-20min walk from St James' or 3mins from the nearest metro) the last 4 or 5 times ive been up which is also quite nice and inexpensive! 01912815126

Aye the Osborne Hotel aint too bad or expensive! Ive stayed at The Whites Hotel (just up the same road 15-20min walk from St James' or 3mins from the nearest metro) the last 4 or 5 times ive been up which is also quite nice and inexpensive! 01912815126

Can you tell me what's the price for 1 room with 2 beds for 1 night?

And room with only 1 bed for 1 person?

Thanks!!!!!

Do you other hotels in Jesmond??

Albatross Hostel on Grainger Street, £9 per person per night. :knuppel2:

I checked this Albatross Hostel on Grainger Street on the internet and for 1 day the price i get is 71.48 euro for 1 room with 2 beds

Do you think that this is a good price?

I mean can you get anything cheaper or thats the cheapest one you can get? :)

Guest TheDutchman

what date is it?

the travelodge on the quayside is cheaper than that

£26 per night

Do you know the Travelodge personally? Im curious what its like as I will stay their on my trip

Guest TheDutchman

Travellodges are all the same, I have stayed in a few and they are very nice. Clean and comfortable.

And what about the guests? Travlodge Central = party people?