Where's this damn defender? Must have fallen through...

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest Alan_Shearer

Been like 3 days now and they said 48 hours till we know...ffs why they not said ought! I WANT DEFENDERS AND I WANT THEM NOW! >:( >:( >:(

I think you missed the point Dinho.

What i meant was that its inevitable that clubs new signings will bag goals against us, who have made no signings, in the coming weeks. Stick a tenner on Montella to open the scoring next Saturday.

Been like 3 days now and they said 48 hours till we know...ffs why they not said ought! I WANT DEFENDERS AND I WANT THEM NOW! >:( >:( >:(

The defneder they said 48 hours for was Gavrancic and the deal broke down as Roeder no longer wanted him.

That incident really summed up Glenns incompetence in the market.

Wednesday- "We're trying to bring an international defender to the club on loan."

Thursday- "After making some calls, i've changed my mind."

Eejit.

What i meant was that its inevitable that clubs new signings will bag goals against us, who have made no signings, in the coming weeks. Stick a tenner on Montella to open the scoring next Saturday.

Already got four goals and a couple of assists.

Surely he would have jumped at the chance to come here on loan, if Glenn had had the nouse to recognise a talented and available striker. As he's shown so far at Fulham he would have offered 10x as much as Rossi's dismal contributions.

When Villa thump us 3/4-0 on Wednesday it'll give Shepherd/Roeder approx 2hrs and 15 minutes to panic.

Please don't say that, i live in the Midlands but love the Toon, i have so much riding on this game. If Villa finish higher than us in the league im losing a fair bit of money.

Surely he would have jumped at the chance to come here on loan, if Glenn had had the nouse to recognise a talented and available striker. As he's shown so far at Fulham he would have offered 10x as much as Rossi's dismal contributions.

I think he wanted to live in London for the most part tbh

I simply cannot make my mind up about roeders transfer policy .is he really being so careful as  to bring players in  who are up to standard required or so incompetent and dithering (kuyt) so much because of not having a fookin clue who is good enough to play for us because of a piss poor scouting network. ??? I wonder weather he and fat fred realise that season ticket sales will fall again and our chances of attracting top draw players will diminish .the long term damage done of not qualifiying for europe will be a disaster imho even with the extra sky money . >:(