Owen - It's my dream to score at the Gallowgate and win the Uefa Cup for Toon

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Video on .cock and interview in the Ronny.

Good on ya Mickey  8)

Will post article when it's up on icnewcastle

Did he mention England?  I bet he didn't, the unpatriotic little shit.  Does he ever think of his country?

;D

He owes NUFC so much though, He is hardly gonna say "i'm gonna sling my hook at the first available opportunity" He'll just wait for another season before he hands in a transfer request.

Guest rosstoon

Did he mention England?  I bet he didn't, the unpatriotic little shit.  Does he ever think of his country?

Shut up Gemmill. Newcastle first before his country. We pay his wages and he needs to perform for us before he gets a recall.

Guest smoggeordie

"We've got a bit of everything in the striking department: Oba has phenominal pace and explosive shooting, Sib is great in the air, people like Dyer for emergency strikers, and Shola is..........tall"

:lol:

Guest smoggeordie

Shut up Gemmill. Newcastle first before his country. We pay his wages and he needs to perform for us before he gets a recall.

whoosh

Guest Gemmill

:lol: All aboard, the mong train.  WOO WOOOOOOO!

iv been called stupid on here before!!!!

Does he know the UEFA cup final isn't at St. James'? If so achieving his wish mya be a bit difficult.

Unless of course he just meant he wanted to score at the Gallowgate in general as he hasn't yet (his City goal was at the leazes end...right?) and then have the UEFA cup as a bonus.  O0

Guest smoggeordie

Does he know the UEFA cup final isn't at St. James'? If so achieving his wish mya be a bit difficult.

Unless of course he just meant he wanted to score at the Gallowgate in general as he hasn't yet (his City goal was at the leazes end...right?) and then have the UEFA cup as a bonus.  O0

He meant that

"We've got a bit of everything in the striking department: Oba has phenominal pace and explosive shooting, Sib is great in the air, people like Dyer for emergency strikers, and Shola is..........tall"

Not sure what you've been watching but that's not what he said.

Doesn't really seem too confident playing this season or maybe he's just avoiding to make false promises. "Working really hard" "No one has said I can't play this season" "Errr mmm err its hard to put a time scale on these things" "Who cares about football, Im allowed to play golf in a month!!!"

Guest Knightrider

More inane soundbites.

Chronicle sports desk:

"Fans are unhappy with lack of signings, boss"

Freddy:

"Give them something about Owen, they'll love that"

Chronicle Headline:

"Owen - It's my dream to score at the Gallowgate and win the UEFA Cup for the Toon"

Well ain't that nice, bless.

Just get fit Owen FFS and let your boots do the talking.

Do I detect a little tongue in cheek there ?

Yep, I agree - a little more for his effing club, a little effing LESS for England, and maybe we might actually SEE him in a black and white shirt once in a while....

Guest Gemmill

Do I detect a little tongue in cheek there ?

Yep, I agree - a little more for his effing club, a little effing LESS for England, and maybe we might actually SEE him in a black and white shirt once in a while....

I was actually taking the piss out of the idiots that whine every time he mentions England without following it up with ".....oh but I love Newcastle best of course!"

That wouldn't be you, would it Phil?  :-*

All this shite about him working his socks off is only half right.

He has but its been on his new stables in Cheshire, paid for no doubt by the fortunes he has earned whilst 'playing' for us.

I was particularly irked by an article in the times about this a couple of months ago. Basically saying 'look at me, look at how much money i've got'.

Great.

Guest Gemmill

All this shite about him working his socks off is only half right.

He has but its been on his new stables in Cheshire, paid for no doubt by the fortunes he has earned whilst 'playing' for us.

I was particularly irked by an article in the times about this a couple of months ago. Basically saying 'look at me, look at how much money i've got'.

Great.

Doesn't seem the type of lad for any of that carry on tbh.  If he was showing them round his new stables it was probably the interviewer's idea - he's as boring as fuck man, you'd want to at least give him something to show you around to make it bearable.

I was actually taking the piss out of the idiots that whine every time he mentions England without following it up with ".....oh but I love Newcastle best of course!"

That wouldn't be you, would it Phil?  :-*

Idiots ?

I'd say the idiots are the ones who dwell lovingly on every word, star struck and drooling. :smitten:

Wouldn't be you by any chance ?  ^-^

How many games has he played in two seasons again ?

How many games did he play for 3 months after the 2 goals in the Argentina match, in which he walked off fit as a fiddle ?

Quickly forgotten, his comments to Ericsson, eh ?

Dear, some peoples memories, eh Gemmill ?  ???

Doesn't seem the type of lad for any of that carry on tbh.

Strange that many Liverpool fans - the ones not screaming and crying about him coming here, that is - said he'd do exactly what many Newcastle fans (like me) are getting mightily pissed off about.

Wasn't the poster on here - "Rafa" one of them ?

More inane soundbites.

Chronicle sports desk:

"Fans are unhappy with lack of signings, boss"

Freddy:

"Give them something about Owen, they'll love that"

Chronicle Headline:

"Owen - It's my dream to score at the Gallowgate and win the UEFA Cup for the Toon"

Well ain't that nice, bless.

Just get fit Owen FFS and let your boots do the talking.

Erm, whats he supposed to say then? It's not as if he called World up and asked them to interview him.

Guest Gemmill

That wouldn't be you, would it Phil?   :-*

Idiots ?

I'd say the idiots are the ones who dwell lovingly on every word, star struck and drooling. :smitten:

Wouldn't be you by any chance ?   ^-^

How many games has he played in two seasons again ?

How many games did he play for 3 months after the 2 goals in the Argentina match, in which he walked off fit as a fiddle ?

Quickly forgotten, his comments to Ericsson, eh ?

Dear, some peoples memories, eh Gemmill ?  ???

Doesn't seem the type of lad for any of that carry on tbh.

Strange that many Liverpool fans - the ones not screaming and crying about him coming here, that is - said he'd do exactly what many Newcastle fans (like me) are getting mightily pissed off about.

Phil, I've said it before and I'll say it again, but every time you post on here I wonder how you manage it in a straitjacket.

I'm not sure what it is he's doing tbh - cos I've not seen this interview or read any other articles recently!

Do you mean his sort of detached personality? I think with Owen a lot of the time, he doesn't really put his brain into gear before speaking.

Owen is a fantastic footballer, but he'll always be percieved as rather characterless and rather detached. It's just how he is, maybe thats why some don't warm to him.