New Season Ticket swipe card

Guest WalkervilleMag

Guest WalkervilleMag

does this work for the direct debit cup scheme aswell ??? 

Not changed mine yet, but the uefa cup ticket landed on my doormat this morning

I picked up my card on Wednesday and got the UEFA cup ticket yesterday, so the card must only be for league games for the moment.

Its for getting into the games, you have to swipe your card through a card reader at the turnstile. It's only a trial in certain areas of the ground.

I imagine everyone will have one next season.

Didn't know anything about this, we're still on the good old tickets. Wonder how this will affect gates. Loads of seats around me rotate who sits in it, and you'll see the same bloke four or five times a season. If people can't sell their ticket on, they might just not bother.

Guest smoggeordie

I think we'll all have em next season

Remember reading an article on .cock ages ago that it was to be introduced for next season

Reading have a smart card system as well, you buy your ticket and they just add it onto your card either via the website, phone or whatever.

Works quite well, although sometimes they can just not work for no apparent reason and you have to see one of the little steward gremlins to get your account checked and let in. 

So when it works it is handy, but there'll be some teething problems I would think.

Reading have a smart card system as well, you buy your ticket and they just add it onto your card either via the website, phone or whatever.

Works quite well, although sometimes they can just not work for no apparent reason and you have to see one of the little steward gremlins to get your account checked and let in. 

So when it works it is handy, but there'll be some teething problems I would think.

50,000 turning up at 2-55 will see it fuck up big style.