Anyone else worried about Martins...

tmonkey

Guest icemanblue

going slightly over the top dont you think....the highest level of indiscipline and disrespect would be going on a drink and drugs bender,killing  the managers mother whist having ecstacy fuelled sex then returning to her funeral to tell everyone she went happy then wanking on her grave...that is the highest level if indiscipline. and disrespect.

That's a lot of indiscipline and disrespect!  mackems.gif

haha, fined at least a weeks wages for that like!

Whilst I disagree with the constant increase in "player power" there is no point having someone in your squad if they have any inclination not to be there.

The respect and professionalism has to work both ways.

Does that go for Dyer too?

Dyer/Parker and Martins situations are completely different.

Martins will walk into the Nigeria side anytime he wants. Dyer and Parker are trying to re-establish themselves back into the England team.

As for the respect and professionalism that goes for any player, Dyer especially is indebted to the Club for sticking by him when most surrounding the club would have loved to see him on the scrap pile permenantly. Its up to him and every other player to treat the club with respect..Its also up to the staff and higher ups in the club to do the same back.

Guest Gemmill

Seems strange to me, in this day and age, that it's impossible for a player to get in touch with the manager of an international team prior to a game. Or an assistant in the event of an emergency.

Somebody is telling porkies.

peasepud lives in the Baltic flats where Emre and Martins lives and reckons he saw Martins last night.  Having said that, I know peasepud doesn't have the best reputation on here for telling the truth, but he did say that before Roeder came out with his "He was in Nigeria" line.

Guest Gemmill

Seems strange to me, in this day and age, that it's impossible for a player to get in touch with the manager of an international team prior to a game. Or an assistant in the event of an emergency.

Somebody is telling porkies.

peasepud lives in the Baltic flats where Emre and Martins lives and reckons he saw Martins last night.  Having said that, I know peasepud doesn't have the best reputation on here for telling the truth, but he did say that before Roeder came out with his "He was in Nigeria" line.

But after it was released on that African website.

I haven't seen an African website mate.  And I don't know who said what when other than that it was before Roeder's stuff.