Feyenord appeal thrown out

Guest kingdawson

Spurs' assistant manager was on SSN yesterday complaining about the amount of games they've played as well, suppose he'll be happy now. "We only played 40 games in total last season... this season we've played 39 already..."

We've played 41, by my count, with far more injuries than Tottenham have had, to far more important players. So boo hoo.

The only reason I can possibly see that is good for Spurs to stay in it is the chance that we'll draw them and knock them out, but the likelihood of us getting to the last 8 isn't exactly massive and then getting the required draw on top of that. I think all fans of both clubs would relish a UEFA Cup showdown, though. It would be fantastic viewing.

Tottenham are there for the taking without King in the defence and with Robinson on such abysmal form, I reckon Feyenoord would have dumped them out, shame really.

Guest kingdawson

would rather EARN a place tbh

yeah i thought about that to for about a second (when i was listening to diplomats 'i really mean it') and came to the conclusion that a bye is the better option O0

If we play Spurs in the Uefa I have a horrible horrible feeling that they would beat us

I have that very same feeling dude....3 times in 1 season is askin too much....they are probably considering the 2-3 at home their "worst result of the season" and all that bollocks...so would be really lookin to do us 1....

yeah i thought about that to for about a second (when i was listening to diplomats 'i really mean it') and came to the conclusion that a bye is the better option O0

i disagree,

if you got given the Uefa Cup, instead of winning it, would it mean the same?

Guest kingdawson

Once again HTL, just to let you know - this is a football forum.

you tell him. Dave the admin knocking these suckas out :knuppel2:.

Guest kingdawson

i disagree,

if you got given the Uefa Cup, instead of winning it, would it mean the same?

That's a totally different scenario. We got this bye due to the Feyenord fans acting like idiotic thugs. Our Uefa cup form is second to none( 4 wins out of 4). In all probability, we would have beaten them anyway.

Guest kingdawson

hmmmmm i sense some tension but can you please take this friction out of my thread, this is supposed to be a celebration of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur progression to the last 16 of the second best competition in the world, Thanks O0

hmmmmm i sense some tension but can you please take this friction out of my thread, this is supposed to be a celebration of the mighty Tottenham Hotspur progression to the last 16 of the second best competition in the world, Thanks O0

hmmmm, no tension from me matey. I think it's hilarious and sad that you post this here on a Newcastle forum, whether general football is welcome or not. I mean, does anybody here post exclusively Newcastle stuff on a spurs fans forum, other than to take the piss when we're beating them, as we usually do, like? Even with a reserve team. Twice.  mackems.gif

Guest kingdawson

hmmmm, no tension from me matey. I think it's hilarious and sad that you post this here on a Newcastle forum, whether general football is welcome or not. I mean, does anybody here post exclusively Newcastle stuff on a spurs fans forum, other than to take the piss when we're beating them, as we usually do, like? Even with a reserve team. Twice.  mackems.gif

Yeh about 3 people on here do actually. I would suggest you get your facts straight before looking like a complete plum.

Yeh about 3 people on here do actually. I would suggest you get your facts straight before looking like a complete plum.

:coolsmiley: I'm not surprised, tbh.

Guest kingdawson

:coolsmiley: I'm not surprised, tbh.

well if you're "not suprised", why ask the question  :rolleyes: :idiot2: