Sky Sports News leaving Freeview

Dave

Sky is pretty pricey if you have the entire package.  But the entertainment package which includes everything appart from Sky Sports 1,2,3 and the Sky Movie channels is only about £18-£19 a month (and you can drop that price further if you drop certain parts of the package like documentaries, or music or art channels etc).  Plus if you phone up and negotiate before signing up they will likely offer you a deal, my mate got the entire package for £27 a month for the first 6 months.  Also I hear that from the end of this month Sky Plus will be free to all Sky customers, even those on the basic entertainment package.

Sky is pretty pricey if you have the entire package.  But the entertainment package which includes everything appart from Sky Sports 1,2,3 and the Sky Movie channels is only about £18-£19 a month (and you can drop that price further if you drop certain parts of the package like documentaries, or music or art channels etc).  Plus if you phone up and negotiate before signing up they will likely offer you a deal, my mate got the entire package for £27 a month for the first 6 months.  Also I hear that from the end of this month Sky Plus will be free to all Sky customers, even those on the basic entertainment package.

will you still have to pay £200 for the box?