TABLE - After L'pool match

Karjala

i think that spurs dont have a particularly brilliant first 11, they have a decent squad but i think that their biggest asset is their team work. as much as i hate to admit it, when they are playing at home they play some really attractive football. I dont think anyone can call them shit though. Maybe a little overrated but not shit. They will probably finish within a few places of us, like most seasons.

Guest andynufc84

Spurs are good at home against the lesser sides, I totally enjoyed watching them come up against the quality of Man utd and get totally brushed aside.

They were all over us at WHL to be fair like, they arn't a s**t team, they are an average premiership side much the same as us. They have went back this season as they looked a lot stronger last term.

Very soft touch away from home though.

There isn't very much to like about Spurs at all

what wuld happen if an english team won the uefa cup? Would there be another place available from the league?

This one I'm not too clear but my impression is...

If an english team wins the Uefa cup they will qualify as cup holders regardless of their placing. If their league position also qualifies them for the Uefa Cup then the FA has the option of giving the league spot to the next highest placed team.

So potentially we can have 10 teams playing in Europe a season.

CL - 1st to 4th placed teams.

Uefa - 5th placed, FA cup winner, Carling Cup winner, Uefa Cup holder, Intertoto Cup qualifier, Uefa Fair play award winner.