Latest Bellamy rumour.

Baggio

A lot of Shepherd's biggest defenders are also Bellamy's. Spot the irony.

Spot the absurd generalisation.

If it doesn't apply to you, why reply? If it does, did it strike a nerve?

I didn't reply, I was commenting on the ridiculous nature of your posts.

A trait you clearly seem to be finding hard to shake.

You did reply tbh.

You did reply tbh.

Didn't.

I quoted you like in an essay or summut.

FTW!

Guest Texasmag

It appears he has no remorse for what he did. I wonder if he thinks he is bigger than Liverpool, especially when he says he didn't think he owed them a performance. The two british football pundits over here call him Tonya Harding, and say he is a disgrace to the game.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_headline=bellamy--golf-spat-inspired-reds-success%26method=full%26objectid=18664514%26siteid=89520-name_page.html

16 pages in 6 days, this can go further than the Luque thread I reckon!

Bellamy seems to have the same way of thinking as HTL and NE5, as long as he does it on the pitch he can do whatever he likes off it. Great attitude!

You did reply tbh.

Didn't.

FTW!

I suggest you look up 'reply' :)

16 pages in 6 days, this can go further than the Luque thread I reckon!

Bellamy seems to have the same way of thinking as HTL and NE5, as long as he does it on the pitch he can do whatever he likes off it. Great attitude!

Nope, terrible attitude. Still, I can't help have a sneaking admiration for his drive and passion, and in this case he might be right. Whatever went on in Portugal has certainly not harmed the squad and maybe as he, Rafa and Gerrard have said, it has indeed helped them. 

/I doubt any amount of Bellamy's fire could have livened up last nights borefest though. :buck2:

You did reply tbh.

Didn't.

FTW!

Dear boy, I would suggest you do the same. Nowhere in my post did I address you directly.

I spoke out to the world, anguished at the absurdity of your generalisation.

Putting more thought and valuble time into interpreting your post, I have also been drawn to the possiblility that I think you might actually be referring to the process by which my words came to the screen.

But you see, I did not press 'reply', I pressed the button labled 'quote', and susequently the form element labeled 'post' which submitted my missive to the remote machine.

And so, even in the most abstract sense there was no 'reply'.

I hope you can learn from this lesson and grow into at least a gentleman, for I fear that as a scholar you may have already missed the mark.

Arf.

Putting more thought and valuble time into interpreting your post, I have also been drawn to the possiblility that I think you might actually be referring to the process by which my words came to the screen.

But you see, I did not press 'reply', I pressed the button labled 'quote', and susequently the form element labeled 'post' which submitted my missive to the remote machine.

I hope you can learn from this lesson and grow into at least a gentleman, for I fear that as a scholar you may have already missed the mark.

Arf.

A reply is a response to something said or written tbh.

So basically if we want to go anywhere we need someone who will beat our players if they refuse to do Karaoke with them.

amazing logic

Absolutely stunning logic if Gejon actually derived that from my post. I have no idea what went down and if it was repeated the outcome may be different, but again, in this case, Bellamy could be right along with Rafa and Gerrrard to point out that the Portugal trip seems to have drawn the team closer if anything.

Guest Gemmill

The press response to Bellamy seemingly behaving like a penis brought about a siege mentality which may have drawn the team closer.  That's not to say that Bellamy behaving like a penis should be encouraged or condoned. 

Arf.

I think that before you butchered that dictionary definition, it was meant to read "To give an answer or response in speech or writing".

In the truest sense, I did neither.

Arf.

I think that before you butchered that dictionary definition, it was meant to read "To give an answer or response in speech or writing".

I didn't have to look it up. Unlike you it would seem :razz:

Arf.

I simply cannot comprehend the audacity it must take to wave that tongue at me while you continue to revel face down in a barrel brimful of ignorance. Getting things wrong does not deserve a little dance just because you claim to have managed the feat without the use of a dictionary.

Arf.

I simply cannot comprehend the audacity it must take to wave that tongue at me while you continue to revel face down in a barrel brimful of ignorance. Getting things wrong does not deserve a little dance just because you claim to have managed the feat without the use of a dictionary.

It is rare to see Alex pulled up on semantics. Very enjoyable. ^-^