Toon Ultras

kane2005

Guest Gemmill

I love how toon ultras hate the people of Newcastle Online and yet constantly spam this forum with stuff about their "cause" and their site.

We don't actually dis-like N-O or it's regular members, the problem between the two was with the hitzfeld campaign you all had going, when i believe it was HTT asked us to back his campaign, however he wouldn't back TU on N-O, and it went from there.

About tonight, i was very impressed with the numbers we had, 60-100 is a great achievement considering our image has been badly discredited due to the charver element up in level  7, also we never stopped singing, just need to keep working at it.

Not totally true as I told the guys who were looking after tu a while back we would happily back them if they simply showed us what they had planned. We then got insults and stuff like we hate N-O, don't need N-O and stuff like that.

That's a load of bullshit.  The only way you were going to support and advertise the toon ultras on this site was through a name change.  The name was then changed to bring back the noise and your hierarchy then added an icon on your homepage with no link.

I personally think it's pathetic that people won't support this cause solely because of the name.  It's only a f****** name for christ sake.  What the toon ultras stand for alone should get every newcastle fan's blessing. 

St James's is a morgue.  The past reputation of it being a fortress is now a myth.  The toon ultras are trying to rectify this and do something positive. 

As if Si....

As long as we are called Toon ltras we will get no help support off anyone else. Its a fucking name man. A bunch of fans which want to BRING BACK THE NOISE to a once fortress intimidating SJP. Simple As.

Stop fucking whining ffs.

I love how toon ultras hate the people of Newcastle Online and yet constantly spam this forum with stuff about their "cause" and their site.

We don't actually dis-like N-O or it's regular members, the problem between the two was with the hitzfeld campaign you all had going, when i believe it was HTT asked us to back his campaign, however he wouldn't back TU on N-O, and it went from there.

About tonight, i was very impressed with the numbers we had, 60-100 is a great achievement considering our image has been badly discredited due to the charver element up in level  7, also we never stopped singing, just need to keep working at it.

Not totally true as I told the guys who were looking after tu a while back we would happily back them if they simply showed us what they had planned. We then got insults and stuff like we hate N-O, don't need N-O and stuff like that.

That's a load of bullshit.  The only way you were going to support and advertise the toon ultras on this site was through a name change.  The name was then changed to bring back the noise and your hierarchy then added an icon on your homepage with no link.

I personally think it's pathetic that people won't support this cause solely because of the name.  It's only a f****** name for christ sake.  What the toon ultras stand for alone should get every newcastle fan's blessing. 

St James's is a morgue.  The past reputation of it being a fortress is now a myth.  The toon ultras are trying to rectify this and do something positive. 

You obviously don't know the full story, I do because I made the offer. We orginally said no because of the name, I however then spoke to people who seemed very interested in doing something through our site. I simply asked for the plans and how they were going to progress and how they were going to progress. Once I had this I was happy to help promote the cause on N-O. At first this was met with people saying great stuff lets do it but then a few indivduals came out and said we don't need them, we hate them, etc. So please get the facts yourself before you go round saying something is "a load of bullshit"

Was it just me but I liked those young'uns who have labelled themselves the "Toon Ultras" - they were at the back of the Leazes End top deck (Level 7 of the Sir John Hall Stand I believe the ticket office call it to the confusion of most) and the old corner section of the Gallowgate. I don't think they chose those pitches by accident and it may demonstrate that those lads have something of a knowledge of the old terrace culture at SJP and want to tap into that. If they can keep their shoes on their feet and keep knocking out the "Terry' date=' Terry Hibbit on the wing" standards then the old twats amongst the SJP congregation will grow to love them. There was some good flags amongst them and perhaps when we play AZ Alkmaar we'll all make a bit of an effort to fill SJP with the flags many of us have in the garage, loft etc. Well done you young whipper snappers for showing the way.[/quote']

Quote taken from the latest True Faith article (link). :thup:

We are aware that there are other Ultra groups around Europe, and there is an unwanted connotation of hooliganism and violence surrounding the word.

Then why call yourselves Ultra's if you already know what it's associated with these days? It like a Fascist Union trying to convince everyone that despite their name, they're actually leftist.

Like what some bloke said: good idea, bad name.

Just my two-cents from a Newcastle fan who did public relations. :)

• 2 years later...
Guest WashyGeordie

Link doesn't work Washy.

I'll be at the Donny game with my scarf though.  :snod:

Ahh man.

Well, it's the picture what counts.  :pow:

But anyway, we're basically trying to get more colour into Leazes Level 7 (where we're situated).

And cheers. :snod:

Guest toonlass

Link doesn't work Washy.

I'll be at the Donny game with my scarf though.  :snod:

Ahh man.

Well, it's the picture what counts.  :pow:

But anyway, we're basically trying to get more colour into Leazes Level 7 (where we're situated).

And cheers. :snod:

Link worked for me like.