Toon Ultras

kane2005

Good luck!

Do you not think the Charvs will just follow you though?  One of my mates is a scouser and was in the liverpool end the other week, he was talking about how idiotic the charvs in that section were.  I dont want them to be our representatives!

I'd like to file a complaint about the constant use of "Your support is f****** s***" as a fall-back when no one can think of anything else to sing.

I know!  I remember when that song actually meant something, particularly when we were 4-1 down at Cardiff.  It's now sung every week though, losing all meaning.  I remember it got going at Everton once.  We'd been silent, they were singing loads cos they were winning and thus'd qualified for the CL and we come out with that rubbish!

I see halfway line in the East and i couldnt here much.

Charva's/Ultra's/whoever up the top were a joke - "Your support is fucking shit" I thought there support was canny considering they are a part-time club from overseas.

TBH, i think some people know we made a racket tonight, well enough to travel across the ground for our manager an coaching staff to hear us, but the people who are saying it was quite from you lot etc, are the ones who never had any intention of listnening out for us or watching out for us in the first place.

I also think that the ones who dont like us, dont like what were doing etc just make there own things up, so even if we were great we woulid still be shite to them.

NO ULTRAS WHERE UP IN LEVEL 7 !!!! THAT IS WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO GET AWAY FROM.

Errr,  i think you'll find there were.

From my seat in level 7 milburn i couldn't hear you in the Gallowgate Corner could could hear your splinter group in level 7 loud and clear.

Errrrr, i think you will find out that there were NO , toon ultras in SJH LV7 tonight, all ultras which we had at the game were stood in the south east corner.

Give the chavers a big pat on the back up in SJH LV7 then because you say they were louder and clearer than us in the corner.

For having such small number , about 60 of us we made one hell of a racket, an like i say before, our manager, players, an coaching staff MUST be able to hear us as they gave us a wave during songs sung for them

Errrrr, i think you will find out that there were NO , toon ultras in SJH LV7 tonight, all ultras which we had at the game were stood in the south east corner.

Give the chavers a big pat on the back up in SJH LV7 then because you say they were louder and clearer than us in the corner.

For having such small number , about 60 of us we made one hell of a racket, an like i say before, our manager, players, an coaching staff MUST be able to hear us as they gave us a wave during songs sung for them

The 2 usual sections in Level 7 were full and the same repartoire of songs was sung by them.

If it wasn't for you banner i wouldn't have known you were in the Gallowgate Corner.

Exactly, thats why we took it there.

Well LV7 was 60 short tonight with us lot moving. Personally , i think it was better there, an it actually got the boring farts who sit in the east stand on their feet a few times.

Whenever people see a crowd of people singing in a section, they follow, that is our only worry, will the chavs follow like sheep again or are they happy up in the heavens giving the away fans abuse.

I love how toon ultras hate the people of Newcastle Online and yet constantly spam this forum with stuff about their "cause" and their site.

We don't actually dis-like N-O or it's regular members, the problem between the two was with the hitzfeld campaign you all had going, when i believe it was HTT asked us to back his campaign, however he wouldn't back TU on N-O, and it went from there.

About tonight, i was very impressed with the numbers we had, 60-100 is a great achievement considering our image has been badly discredited due to the charver element up in level  7, also we never stopped singing, just need to keep working at it.

Guest Gemmill

The "Your support is fucking shit" made me cringe, hope that was the charvers!

It's every match now without fail tbh.  It wouldn't have mattered if they'd filled their allocation and been the best away fans at SJP in seasons.  At some point in the night that would have been rolled out.

Loads of songs seem to be all about the oppostion fans these days. Well, I say loads - that would suggest there was a bit of variety - the majority would be a more accurate description. It's a shame tbh.

i have nothing but respect for TU, met some of the lads on several away games.. always a good laugh and non stop singing..

it's somewhat ironic tho, that there's nothing ultra about them..

in my country the ultras are the ones who stick flares and smoke bombs in their pants, wave a.c.a.b flags and fight whenever they have a chance.. the others, who just sing and support the club are called tiffos..