Zoggy fee? (Fansfc...)

Dokko

N'Zogbia is one of the most talented youngster in the world (yes,world!),i think he is really underated and really hope he gets to be here for a long time,I really admire his passion and his fantastic playing style,he is the kind of players you just want the other players to pass the ball to,really hope he returns soon and plays more in our team,fantastic lad.

Guest icemanblue

Actually, the person he spoke to was Optimistic Nut, and there was no mention of Arsenal, just a shared joke (in french) about him being better than Duff.

Conversation took place in the player's bar.

Spot on, mystery solved.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=32114.0

In Players Bar last night, who should I bump into, but the Zog. He was getting the usual handshakes and that so thought I'd put my French to use. He looked a bit shocked at a 6 foot 6 lanky string of piss coming upto him talking his lingo saying "Ca va?" Didn't really know what to say so just said "well played this afternoon" and he said "thanks". Then I said, "you're better than Duff" and he simply said "I know". (all in French)   Laughing

Also shook Stevie Taylor's hand outside the Gate waiting for a taxi.

Huzzah! See, i didn't lie, i really did see him! Really! Really Really!

Right, i'm off back to wanking over my 'Zog experience'.

Oh I believe you know, you had exactly the same conversation as someone else on the forum. Believable  :thup:

Yeah, exactly the same, mate. Add a couple bits, take a few away. Because Newcastle fans always ask players questions that have never been asked by anyone before.

I think somebody is jea-uh-lous.

btw I just met Nobby and I said "you are better than Carr" he said "I know" I said "are you happy at Newcastle" he said "no", i said "do you want to join Bristol City" and he looked at me as if to say "what do you think!"

Guest icemanblue

See. Told you everyone always asks the same questions. You should have asked for a go on his trumpet tho. You seem the type.  :dance: