Zoggy fee? (Fansfc...)

Dokko

Guest icemanblue

I met N'Zogbia when he was in the Gate once. Me and my mate were talking to him and we told him we thought he was better than Duff, 'i know' was his reply, which we thought was quality.

Unfortunately, we asked if he was happy at Newcastle and he said 'no'. So we asked if he would go to Arsenal if they offered and he gave us a 'what do you think' kind of look, turned away and pretended to be talking on his phone (even though he obviously wasn't speaking to anyone, the phone was still on the menu screen!)

Make of that what you will.

I don't believe you, no offence.

Er, so what? I didn't ask for you to believe me, no offence.

Guest icemanblue

Yep, me too

I've heard it on ere before, exact words, probably the same person though you cynical lot.  :cheesy:

It wasn't me like. I'm a, what you call it, er, noob?

He was standing outside Beyond with a coupleof french lads. Why is it so unbelievable?

Actually, the person he spoke to was Optimistic Nut, and there was no mention of Arsenal, just a shared joke (in french) about him being better than Duff.

Conversation took place in the player's bar.

Spot on, mystery solved.

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/index.php?topic=32114.0

In Players Bar last night, who should I bump into, but the Zog. He was getting the usual handshakes and that so thought I'd put my French to use. He looked a bit shocked at a 6 foot 6 lanky string of piss coming upto him talking his lingo saying "Ca va?" Didn't really know what to say so just said "well played this afternoon" and he said "thanks". Then I said, "you're better than Duff" and he simply said "I know". (all in French)  Laughing

Also shook Stevie Taylor's hand outside the Gate waiting for a taxi.

Guest icemanblue

Actually, the person he spoke to was Optimistic Nut, and there was no mention of Arsenal, just a shared joke (in french) about him being better than Duff.

Spot on, mystery solved.

In Players Bar last night, who should I bump into, but the Zog. He was getting the usual handshakes and that so thought I'd put my French to use. He looked a bit shocked at a 6 foot 6 lanky string of piss coming upto him talking his lingo saying "Ca va?" Didn't really know what to say so just said "well played this afternoon" and he said "thanks". Then I said, "you're better than Duff" and he simply said "I know". (all in French)   Laughing

Huzzah! See, i didn't lie, i really did see him! Really! Really Really!

Right, i'm off back to wanking over my 'Zog experience'.

You're in full-on xenophobic mode today aren't you? :lol:

Naa, just tar every fuker with the same brush mood.

:lol:

But to be fair, name me a French footballer without an attitude problem?

Henry? Veira? Zidane? Ginola? Robert? Dumas? Pires?

First time Franck Dumas has been mentioned in the same breath as those other players im guessing.

First time Franck Dumas has been mentioned in the same breath as those other players im guessing.

Probably the last

Spot on, mystery solved.

In Players Bar last night, who should I bump into, but the Zog. He was getting the usual handshakes and that so thought I'd put my French to use. He looked a bit shocked at a 6 foot 6 lanky string of piss coming upto him talking his lingo saying "Ca va?" Didn't really know what to say so just said "well played this afternoon" and he said "thanks". Then I said, "you're better than Duff" and he simply said "I know". (all in French)   Laughing

Huzzah! See, i didn't lie, i really did see him! Really! Really Really!

Right, i'm off back to wanking over my 'Zog experience'.

Oh I believe you know, you had exactly the same conversation as someone else on the forum. Believable  :thup: