Fernando Torres

JH

Guest firetotheworks

What's wrong with burning a Torres shirt? It's only mild symbolism. It's not like they've covered their bodies in shit and danced around a bonfire with a Torres Guy on it.

Guest firetotheworks

I really don't get this transfer, surely for 50m you could get a great striker on s*** hot form?

Who? :undecided:

You know who.

Guest guinness_fiend

I really don't get this transfer, surely for 50m you could get a great striker on s*** hot form?

Who? :undecided:

You know who.

Voldemort? :undecided:

Anelka?  Berbatov? 

Guest firetotheworks

I was insinuating that they could have went for Carroll, but I may start referring to him as he who shall not be named.

What about the Liverpool fan who changed his name officially to Fernando Torres last month??? :D

KOP fan Shaun: just call me Fernando!

LIVERPOOL fan Shaun McCormack got himself a new name for Christmas - and is now called Fernando Torres.

The dad of four, 36, changed his name by deed poll to match that of his Spanish football hero.

"I did think about changing my name to Steven Gerrard, but I wanted something a little more flamboyant."

Shaun, from Scunthorpe, Lincs, is now putting his new moniker on his birth certificate and registering it with his bank.

He said his wife Clare and kids found it hilarious, adding: "The only person who hasn't seen the funny side is my mother-in-law. It was worth doing just to see her reaction."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3318374/LIVERPOOL-fan-Shaun-McCormack-has-changed-his-name-to-Fernando-Torres.html

What about the Liverpool fan who changed his name officially to Fernando Torres last month??? :lol:

KOP fan Shaun: just call me Fernando!

LIVERPOOL fan Shaun McCormack got himself a new name for Christmas - and is now called Fernando Torres.

The dad of four, 36, changed his name by deed poll to match that of his Spanish football hero.

"I did think about changing my name to Steven Gerrard, but I wanted something a little more flamboyant."

Shaun, from Scunthorpe, Lincs, is now putting his new moniker on his birth certificate and registering it with his bank.

He said his wife Clare and kids found it hilarious, adding: "The only person who hasn't seen the funny side is my mother-in-law. It was worth doing just to see her reaction."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3318374/LIVERPOOL-fan-Shaun-McCormack-has-changed-his-name-to-Fernando-Torres.html

Guest palnese

Why does every single Liverpool supporter seem to think that Torres loves that club so much? It's about as daft as saying that Oba loved Newcastle more than anything in the world.

He's got a "You'll never walk alone" tattoo. It's not like if Oba would ever get a "Howay the lads" on his forearm. Not that we could see it if he had one.

My Liverpool supporting friend said Torres have been a Liverpool fan for a long time (since he was a kid?) and he even had "You'll never walk alone" on his captains armband at Athletico.

No idea if it's true though, he says a lot of things :p

My Liverpool supporting friend said Torres have been a Liverpool fan for a long time (since he was a kid?) and he even had "You'll never walk alone" on his captains armband at Athletico.

Chelsea fan as a kid so he says.

Haha, really?

Where did he say that? I wanna send it to my friend :D

Haha, really?

I was being sarcastic...  O0

Haha, really?

I was being sarcastic...  O0

aaaaaaw, damn it! I was getting all worked up n' all  :weep:

He did have you'll never walk alone on his armband but i think that was only later in his time at Madrid when it was pretty much certain he was off to Liverpool.

Used to go to all the games with Robbie Keane.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Used to go to all the games with Robbie Keane.

:lol: