Premierships Most Hated Player

Jamie

I think any player who gets cheered by the opposition whenever they get injured or fuck up must qualify - I'd have to say Gary Neville. Not only is he a bit of a twat, but he's also been rediculously succesful despite having no obvious talent (In the eyes of the biased). Liverpool fans gave him plenty the other day, and one of the highlights of my time supporting City was when we did them in the derby - Spent the first half hour booing the life out of him - until he fucked up and gifted the Goat a goal, spent the next half hour cheering his every touch and chanting his name, happier times  :D

I think any player who gets cheered by the opposition whenever they get injured or fuck up must qualify - I'd have to say Gary Neville. Not only is he a bit of a twat, but he's also been rediculously succesful despite having no obvious talent (In the eyes of the biased). Liverpool fans gave him plenty the other day, and one of the highlights of my time supporting City was when we did them in the derby - Spent the first half hour booing the life out of him - until he fucked up and gifted the Goat a goal, spent the next half hour cheering his every touch and chanting his name, happier times  :D

I couldn't help but think "Sunderland" while reading that ;D

Guest Hodgson09

It has to be Robbie Savage he is a tosser, I don't like Gerrard too much either gifted player but he can be a bit dirty, I remember when he stamped on someone and he tried to do it to Wor Shearer aswell.

To answer another question which football player do I hate watching the most?

Scott Parker i'd rather have a wank with a grater than watch him play football.

Guest Morph

I fucking detest El Hadj Diouf.

Cunt of the highest order.  Hope he fucks off to Spain sometime soon.