Reserves Tonight-- Ended Goaless

Newcastle Fan

Well done Albert, seize that opportunity!!!!

Definetely an opportunity missed. If only he had taken being played in the reserves on the chin, scored two spectacular goals and won us the game - Roeder would have been bound to give him chance then!

Would he fuck, thank god.

Oh, so there was no opportunity to seize afterall.

Definetely an opportunity missed. If only he had taken being played in the reserves on the chin, scored two spectacular goals and won us the game - Roeder would have been bound to give him chance then!

Would he f***, thank god. But at least he would have given his fanboys ONE piece of evidence that he wasn't a complete and utter shithouse.

I believe it was irony on part of the Liverpool game.

Would he f***, thank god. But at least he would have given his fanboys ONE piece of evidence that he wasn't a complete and utter shithouse.

Sorry?

Would he fuck, thank god.

Oh, so there was no opportunity to seize afterall.

I'd like to say you are right, but i genuinely think that Roeders stupidity knows no bounds.

Sorry?

I was referring to the reserve game against Liverpool, when Luque did score two goals.

Sorry?

I was referring to the reserve game against Liverpool, when Luque did score two goals.

As i said NM ;)

Sorry?

As i said NM ;)

Sorry, couldn't decipher it.

I KNOW there's no opportunity, but i stand by the fact that Roeder could be stupid enough.

I'd forgot about the Red Shite reserves game. Is it on the internet yet, replayed from 17 different angles? A whole new generation of desperate fanboys can be born!

He's fucking shite.  It's about time people just accepted it.

but but but but but but....

....but the Internet Showreel!!!!! He looks ace in that. Good enough for some no-mark from New Zealand or somewhere to lie about watching La Liga since they were a foetus, just to pretend he was amazing.

....but the Internet Showreel!!!!! He looks ace in that. Good enough for some no-mark from New Zealand or somewhere to lie about watching La Liga since they were a foetus, just to pretend he was amazing.

:lol:

Who exactly are these 'fanboys' who base their support of Luque entirely on a compilation clip? Which actually, although much maligned, is a good reflection of what Luque produced in Spain. Or do you think the club formed their £9m opinion of him on the 'Internet Showreel!!!!!' too?

Who exactly are these 'fanboys' who base their support of Luque entirely on a compilation clip? Which actually, although much maligned, is a good reflection of what Luque produced in Spain. Or do you think the club formed their £9m opinion of him on the 'Internet Showreel!!!!!' too?

Well, we based an opinion of our loanee defender on "having him watched a couple of times" and him looking like a good fella. The showreel proves fuck all. You could even make Shola look Premiership quality if you tried.

Luque was a desperation move, nothing more.

As for the fanboys - look at the Luque post. Suddenly, there are fucking loads of La Liga stalwarts. Incredible, that.

Part 2 of Luque reel. Valeronnn to Pandianiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii cross field to Luque Lu Lu Luque, Albert Luque, Salgado is weeing him sen Luqueeeeeeeeeeeee pisses all over him and Luque chippy wippy GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Well, we based an opinion of our loanee defender on "having him watched a couple of times" and him looking like a good fella. The showreel proves fuck all. You could even make Shola look Premiership quality if you tried.

As for the fanboys - look at the Luque post. Suddenly, there are fucking loads of La Liga stalwarts. Incredible, that.

I agree he was a desperate signing, but are you denying he was ever a good player in Spain now?

I agree he was a desperate signing, but are you denying he was ever a good player in Spain now?

I'm denying he was some kind of brillaint player, from what relatively little i saw of him.

I CAN state with absolute confidence that he has been completely and utterly shite for us. Which is what counts.

Guest Gemmill

so anyone who was there. how did this kerr lad do?

Thread on Toontastic about it.  Lad reckons he did enough to get another run-out, but not a lot more by the sound of things.

I'm denying he was some kind of brillaint player, from what relatively little i saw of him.

What an idiot. You admit yourself that you have seen little of him yet you confidently deny that he was any kind of brilliant player. While if other people opine that Luque was a brilliant player from what they have seen in La Liga, you shoot them down like you wank.