Emre and Carr Welcomed Back

NUFC06

Carr is a complete liability in any position, if Roeder plays him he can forget about keeping a clean sheet, but with Gooch not being allowed to play and Baba out he will play him.

Nobby-----Taylor----Bramble-----Carr

Carr is a complete liability in any position, if Roeder plays him he can forget about keeping a clean sheet, but with Gooch not being allowed to play and Baba out he will play him.

Oh lordy  :(

Oh lordy  :(

Aye its not good but I bet its how Roeder plays it.

100% Agree about Edgar. It should be him or Duff playing LB imo. Baba's not as bad as some think he is imo although he has been poor at times, but if Car plays there we deserve to lose from the start for being thick.

Edgar had an unbelievably great debut, where he holds his own + more against the best team in team in the Prem, scores our equalizer and gets MOM! .....Then we drop him!?........... Crazy really. Best LB performance of the season imo

Defence should be:  NOBBY  TAYLOR  HUNTY  EDGAR imo  ( i know some would have Bramble as he's played wellish last few games for Bramble, but not me, his next gaffe is just round the corner against a quality team who puts him under pressure).

100% Agree about Edgar. It should be him or Duff playing LB imo.

He has an unbelievably great debut, where he holds his own + more against the best team in team in the Prem, scores our equalizer and gets MOM! .....Then we drop him!?........... Crazy really. Best LB performance of the season imo

Defence should be:  NOBBY  TAYLOR  HUNTY  EDGAR imo  ( i know some would have Bramble as he's played wellish last few games, but not me, his next gaffe is just round the corner against a quality team).

He played at LB against Birmingham directly after, and had a shocker. Mind you, Huntington/Taylor didn't exactly cover themselves in glory either. When he came on at CB against Aston Villa he was once again excellent. We didn't just "drop him" right after the Man Utd game, is the point I'm getting at here. I do agree he should play ahead of Huntington/Ramage based on form.

100% Agree about Edgar. It should be him or Duff playing LB imo.

He has an unbelievably great debut, where he holds his own + more against the best team in team in the Prem, scores our equalizer and gets MOM! .....Then we drop him!?........... Crazy really. Best LB performance of the season imo

Defence should be:  NOBBY  TAYLOR  HUNTY  EDGAR imo  ( i know some would have Bramble as he's played wellish last few games, but not me, his next gaffe is just round the corner against a quality team).

He played at LB against Birmingham directly after, and had a shocker. Mind you, Huntington/Taylor didn't exactly cover themselves in glory either. When he came on at CB against Aston Villa he was once again excellent. We didn't just "drop him" right after the Man Utd game, is the point I'm getting at here. I do agree he should play ahead of Huntington/Ramage based on form.

Every outfield player bar Milner had a shocker against Birmingham in all fairness. A freaky game id preffer to forget. I don't think the Man u game was a one off fluke and given another chance could prove that so glad you agree with my main point. I'd be shocked if Glenn sees it the same way and actually picks him! Picking Car would be disgraceful!