OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

I heard that the back was all black and only the front was stripey

Would fucking hate that. Sheffield United/Reading/all that lot - looks absolutely shit with plain backs. Where did you hear that?

Guest smoggeordie

I heard that the back was all black and only the front was stripey

Would f****** hate that. Sheffield United/Reading/all that lot - looks absolutely s*** with plain backs. Where did you hear that?

I heard a panel for the name/number

Urgh no that kit was horrible. Money making swizz to get you to buy the names and numbers because it looked so shit without it.

And the collar was the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Urgh no that kit was horrible. Money making swizz to get you to buy the names and numbers because it looked so shit without it.

And the collar was the most uncomfortable thing ever.

Yeah - this especially.

Manky kit that. The number was in a shield wasn't it. And the Newcastle Brown logo, Adidas badge and crest were all on top of the other. Looked shit.

Not against a panel for the number, just hope it's not a plain back. Looks really, really bad that. I have a real interest for football kits, it's just a hobby of mine. My father owns a football merchandising business, which has a lot to do with it. Sponsors and standard designs have just ruined the essence of some kits, which have such an enormous history, and it's really sad to see them ruined by stuff like flat backs. Crap.

Would hate to see us go that way. Ruins the 'history' and just looks shite anyway.

Guest Ridzuan

It'd be nice to see a top with more black than white for a change.

Bad news, it's mostly white.

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/2307/01ju9.jpg

We will have to wait for another 4 more days than.But honestly,I dont see why there is a need to put that when there is nothing at all.

They have probably just made a few slight changes to the one we have now, anything to save money. I have had a new shirt every time they coem out without fail, but this time I just dunno if I am going to bother getting one. After the way we have been I just do not want to spend any fkn money on their shite.

I will renew my season ticket BUT for me to buy a new shirt is going to have to look  fantastic or they can get fkd!!

They have probably just made a few slight changes to the one we have now, anything to save money. I have had a new shirt every time they coem out without fail, but this time I just dunno if I am going to bother getting one. After the way we have been I just do not want to spend any fkn money on their shite.

I will renew my season ticket BUT for me to buy a new shirt is going to have to look  fantastic or they can get fkd!!

i always say something similar, but i just like how they look so fuck it.

They have probably just made a few slight changes to the one we have now, anything to save money. I have had a new shirt every time they coem out without fail, but this time I just dunno if I am going to bother getting one. After the way we have been I just do not want to spend any fkn money on their s****.

i always say something similar, but i just like how they look so f*** it.

I don't always buy the change kit it has to be really ncie or I don't bother, like the one they have now, aint got it, don't like it. The new home top I always buy no matter whatm but not this time.

Fine but the photo is the same, so it may have started but they need to remember to update the photo.

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~999014,00.html

Exclusive The Strip Tease Has Started!

IT'S STARTED!

The new 2007/08 home kit for Newcastle United is being gradually revealed all week long here on nufc.co.uk with record signing Michael Owen as our special model.

At midnight and midday from Monday through to Thursday we'll be adding a bit more to the picture and then on Friday morning you'll be able to see the new black and white strip in full for the very first time.

The kit will be available to pre-order from Friday, either online via NUFC Direct or through our official club stores.

And look out for an amazing promotion for all those who buy the new Toon kit. We'll not say too much just yet, but it's definitely an offer well worth getting shirty for!