OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Guest smoggeordie

Big black oblong on the front with a white northern rock embroided on it with a small pink box in the corner of the black oblong apparently. (Not a joke, this is what i've been told).

I have it on good authority(A friend of mine works for adidas and is responsible for providing replica kit to premier league teams) that the new top is one of the best yet. She wouldn't divulge any info on it's design but i managed to get it out of her that it isn't based on any of the current adidas kit ie liverpool chelsea real madrid etc and is a unique design, as soon as i get more info out of her i'll let you know

Big black oblong on the front with a white northern rock embroided on it with a small pink box in the corner of the black oblong apparently. (Not a joke, this is what i've been told).

Fucks sake. Why?

I've always thought the Northern Rock, that we've got now, looked smart. It's plain and simple with a non-elaborate font, and worked well with the stripes, especially when it was blue. I hate big chunky sponsors.

Pooing hell.

I have it on good authority(A friend of mine works for adidas and is responsible for providing replica kit to premier league teams) that the new top is one of the best yet. She wouldn't divulge any info on it's design but i managed to get it out of her that it isn't based on any of the current adidas kit ie liverpool chelsea real madrid etc and is a unique design, as soon as i get more info out of her i'll let you know

Is she a slapper trying to play coy with you or summick?  Give her the love bone so she'll spill the beans FFS! ;)

Guest smoggeordie

Apparently it's well nice as well, according to my sources.

I have it on good authority(A friend of mine works for adidas and is responsible for providing replica kit to premier league teams) that the new top is one of the best yet.

Tell us something new then ;)

Guest smoggeordie

.cock are apparently going to unveil it a little bit at a time like a jigsaw to keep everyone in suspense :lol:

Guest smoggeordie

.cock are apparently going to unveil it a little bit at a time like a jigsaw to keep everyone in suspense :lol:

Your source needs to get their finger out and get a photo taken.

S/He said he will as soon as they are delivered. Untill then, no one knows

Any approximate date? I cannit wait to see what the Charva's round my way will be flouncing about in next season

Guest smoggeordie

Any approximate date? I cannit wait to see what the Charva's round my way will be flouncing about in next season

Nah, s/he's buggered off now. I'll let ya's know as soon as I do. Got to remind ya all this could be bollocks, im only the messenger,

Would someone like to show off their skills in MS Paint? :)

Yes. Thanks to the info gleamed by NSG and my precocious skills in MS paint, we are able to present an accurate illustration of next season's shirt.

wait

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/supergeordie/nufcshirt2.jpg