OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Guest Invicta_Toon

Would someone like to show off their skills in MS Paint? :)

Yes. Thanks to the info gleamed by NSG and my precocious skills in MS paint, we are able to present an accurate illustration of next season's shirt.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/supergeordie/nufcshirt2.jpg

obviously a snide, no logos. I'm not buying that FFS, I've seen better in Thailand

Oh dear, NSG is ITK:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~998200,00.html

It's A Strip Tease!

IT'S coming!

Newcastle United's brand new home kit is on its way, and nufc.co.uk will be bringing you an exclusive sneak preview of those famous black and white stripes from Monday.

Using record signing Michael Owen as our 'model', from Monday to Thursday we will be revealing two new parts of the kit each day, before the final section of the strip is revealed on Friday and you can see the whole strip for the very first time.

The kit will be available to pre-order from Friday, March 23, either online at nufc.co.uk, via NUFC Direct or via NUFC's official club stores.

And make sure you look out for an amazing promotion for all those who buy the new Toon kit. We'll not say too much just yet, but it's definitely an offer well worth getting shirty for!

Guest smoggeordie

Oh dear, NSG is ITK:

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~998200,00.html

It's A Strip Tease!

IT'S coming!

Newcastle United's brand new home kit is on its way, and nufc.co.uk will be bringing you an exclusive sneak preview of those famous black and white stripes from Monday.

Using record signing Michael Owen as our 'model', from Monday to Thursday we will be revealing two new parts of the kit each day, before the final section of the strip is revealed on Friday and you can see the whole strip for the very first time.

The kit will be available to pre-order from Friday, March 23, either online at nufc.co.uk, via NUFC Direct or via NUFC's official club stores.

And make sure you look out for an amazing promotion for all those who buy the new Toon kit. We'll not say too much just yet, but it's definitely an offer well worth getting shirty for!

ITK tastic!!!

i'll be buying it :)

Why?  I usually buy it myself, but giving money to the club at the moment just seems stupid.

I've got three kids and they've had loads of stuff from the club, this year will be the first time in 17 years that the club will not get a penny at Christmas and we usually spend hundreds.  I'll buy fake if I have to get new kits and I'll go out of my way to find them, the club can get piss off for all I care.

For now they'll get entrance money and nothing, no pies, no drink, nothing.

i'll be buying it :)

Why?  I usually buy it myself, but giving money to the club at the moment just seems stupid.

I've got three kids and they've had loads of stuff from the club, this year will be the first time in 17 years that the club will not get a penny at Christmas and we usually spend hundreds.  I'll buy fake if I have to get new kits and I'll go out of my way to find them, the club can get piss off for all I care.

For now they'll get entrance money and nothing, no pies, no drink, nothing.

Not the pies, surely...

Guest Invicta_Toon

first thing to go when people stop buying the pies? the poor bastards paid to serve them, NOT freds dividend