OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

When have we ever had an Adidas standard design?

Not sure how much of a standard design that Goteborg one is, but anyway, 4years ago, our home shirt, with NTL on front, was EXACTLY the same of TPS Turku in Finland, except of course their crest and sponsor were different.

Cant find a pic of the TPS one, but this was the NUFC shirt...http://www.sportsafrique.net/archives/October_%202002%20files_files/image136.jpg

like this maybe?

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/9074/nufc08om4.jpg

Think that will be too black, our home shirts are always predominantly white. Although i wish they would be mainly black, and something liek that.

The iPhotoshop there isn't great*, but would definitely like to see the blue trim come back a little something like that.

What shirt did you alter?

*Not having a go btw, Gray. I could do no better; thanks for the interpretation...

BTW... am i right in thinking that NSG said that there would be a collar? It depends whether or not the Owen picture is purely a mock-up, or the design there is correct and has just been covered, because there is a collar evident there. That would throw the Gothenburg idea out of the window...

Guest smoggeordie

BTW... am i right in thinking that NSG said that there would be a collar? It depends whether or not the Owen picture is purely a mock-up, or the design there is correct and has just been covered, because there is a collar evident there. That would throw the Gothenburg idea out of the window...

I've been told there is a collar, yes.

The iPhotoshop there isn't great*, but would definitely like to see the blue trim come back a little something like that.

What shirt did you alter?

*Not having a go btw, Gray. I could do no better; thanks for the interpretation...

haha.

mexico i think.