OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Guest killers_perm

Excusing the botched MS paint job, this is what it's going to look like;

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y80/nin-420/toontop.jpg

I like this one - will look good with a tie

Also it might be worth noting that all the pics may not be uploaded yet, also when the new one is out tomorrow we can compair it with todays link to see which digits they are changing ;)

Also it might be worth noting that all the pics may not be uploaded yet, also when the new one is out tomorrow we can compair it with todays link to see which digits they are changing ;)

The next update is due at midnight.

Its actually gonna be at midnight? i thought it would have been some point during tomorrow not exactly at 12, if it is at 12 then they must have some sort of coding that changes the images automactically, implying that they are all infact uploaded to the internet.

Its actually gonna be at midnight? i thought it would have been some point tomorrow.

At midnight and midday from Monday through to Thursday we'll be adding a bit more to the picture and then on Friday morning you'll be able to see the new black and white strip in full for the very first time.

you are one very sneaky som of a bitch...

in a good way though  O0

you are one very sneaky som of a bitch...

in a good way though  O0

I thought you already had it. :rolleyes:

Guest shearer_united

I don't actually understand why the sponsor design needs to be changed.

I thought we would have a new sponsor after northern rock ?