OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Anything bad I had to say about the new kit has been made moot by the awful training range. Would someone actually buy that sleevless shirt?

I never buy the official kit these days anyway (well, obv not the Newcastle kit, but also not the Villa kit). Low quality, high price crap. Wearing football shirts away from football matches should also be made a capital offence.

I own a retro 1982 European Cup winners shirt, and a 1977 home shirt which I occasionally wear to the match, but can't remember the last time I bought a current kit.

I actually have my original 1977 home shirt. I'd wear that if it weren't for the fact that the weight gain over 30 years would rip it clean in half, obv.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest GuyRobson

I actually really like this new kit, except that gothic looking NUFC on back of collar. Rest of it is brilliant.

However, as a skint student I'm not going to buy the replica kit for a while, but want to get one of the training tops as they're only about £15. Anyone know if they'll be updated with new kit?!

They still give Shearer as an option when personalizing the shirt. Nothing like putting his name on a kit he's never worn.

... this is exactly what i'll be doing. Either that or Ferdinand... the current crop of shit wont taint my shirt.