Charlton Fans?

Slim

Guest Morph

Booing parker......why?

Chris your fucking kidding me with that arn't you?

Or are you really as thick as pig shit?

Guest Morph

Booing parker......why?

Chris your f****** kidding me with that arn't you?

Or are you really as thick as pig s***?

Bit harsh like!  :lol:

You wouldn't say that if you knew him.

:D

No the fact that he still loved the club when he moved and charlton were going nowere and were very glad of the cash.  After he moved there was nothing but support for him.

No the fact that he still loved the club when he moved and charlton were going nowere and were very glad of the cash.  After he moved there was nothing but support for him.

We boo every returnee whoever it is, even Ferdinand IIRC.

Guest Morph

Same happened with us and Lee Clark.  Didn't he get booed?  I'm fairly sure he still loved the club.

Guest Morph

We boo every returnee whoever it is, even Ferdinand IIRC.

We applauded his goal when he scored for Leicester against us.  Didn't hear any booing that day like.

Guest Rodimus Prime

When the fuck was Sir Les booed? I can never recall him being booed. We arent that fickle, surely.

When the f*** was Sir Les booed? I can never recall him being booed. We arent that fickle, surely.

Only time I can remember is when we did the old applaud onto the pitch then jokingly boo first time he got the ball.  Always got a great reception from us and usually applauded the fans at the end.