Why sit and whinge? Do something about it...

Guest Bellers

Guest Knightrider

Really, the interesting thing about Shepherd is that even if we choke his purse to the max, what makes you think he'll do the right thing?

The fact is, he doesn't even know what the right thing is.

If the fans look angry about the manager, he'll think "crap, I guess they really want Shearer" and get him in as manager.

If the fans look angry about the squad, he'll think "crap, better get a big name in" and go throw 12m at Darren Bent.

Shepherd simply doesn't have the ability to do smart things. Putting pressure on him will just make him panic and start driving this club down in an even more rapid manner.

Agreed, the message needs to be "Shepherd Out", period.

We have 4 more home games this season. How many on here would be willing to stay away from one of them? I think if we could let enough people know it could be pretty effective.

Personally, I'm looking for any excuse under the fucking sun to avoid Man City (h) like the plague.

Guest andynufc84

Nah nowt will happen cos if Newcastle win a couple of games..in fact 1 game (say Man City for example) a lot of the supporters will be back to the 'everything will be alright' frame of mind, and continue to spend money on the club again.

And round and round it goes, the most vicious of vicious circles

How many times has this sort of thread been made and what has really been done about it?

Thats because there are too many fans such as yourself around, "My club take the piss, but I'll carry on providing them with their well deserved pay every saturday, then laugh off any attemtp to something about it."

I'm not talking a petition or a single protest, this has to be sustained...

Excuse me? Why are you telling me what my position is when it comes to this club and any attempt to change things?

Exactly where have I laughed at anything?

Please don't put words in my mouth as it were. I'm in support of anything that changes things at the club for the better, but I've seen this thread before is all, and nothing much has ever really come of it. Not putting you down, or your idea, it's just how I see it. IF something can be done, then as I've said, I'm all for it and I'll support it as best I can.

All Shepherd will do is break the bank for another "top class" England international, or failing that a big money reject from a CL elite club, and our lot will be tripping overthemselves to forgive and forget everything, including the fact that we have a shit manager with shit staff and plenty of shit players at the club.

Guest Bellers

How many times has this sort of thread been made and what has really been done about it?

Thats because there are too many fans such as yourself around, "My club take the piss, but I'll carry on providing them with their well deserved pay every saturday, then laugh off any attemtp to something about it."

I'm not talking a petition or a single protest, this has to be sustained...

Excuse me? Why are you telling me what my position is when it comes to this club and any attempt to change things?

Exactly where have I laughed at anything?

Please don't put words in my mouth as it were. I'm in support of anything that changes things at the club for the better, but I've seen this thread before is all, and nothing much has ever really come of it. Not putting you down, or your idea, it's just how I see it. IF something can be done, then as I've said, I'm all for it and I'll support it as best I can.

Your right I misinterpreted your post, guess I'm sending my frustration of yet another failed season in the wrong direction, apologies.

Nah nowt will happen cos if Newcastle win a couple of games..in fact 1 game (say Man City for example) a lot of the supporters will be back to the 'everything will be alright' frame of mind, and continue to spend money on the club again.

And round and round it goes, the most vicious of vicious circles

Also, spot on, it has to stop but it won't, too many fans with woefully short memories out there.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Had enough of Freddy making the wrong appointments? Tired of inept coaches making the same mistakes? Getting bored of players not playing for the club? I am and have been for a years now, the club needs a good clear out, form the board and the management, to the players.

Ourselves, the fans are the only ones who can do anything about it and it's about time they did. That doesn't mean one protest after a poor result, it means sustained pressure.

Too many fans will be satisfied with the current mediocrity surrounding the club, but as soon as the bulk of fans start doing something about it the rest will join in. We need change, not another trophy signing, not another manager, it has to start from the top.

It's about time we started doing something about it, we pay the wages, lets have our say...

and you are doing what exactly?

if you've only just reached these startling conclusions then I question your ability to run an ice cream van, let alone a meaningfull practical protest

or are you just a useless internet blowhard?

Guest Bellers

Had enough of Freddy making the wrong appointments? Tired of inept coaches making the same mistakes? Getting bored of players not playing for the club? I am and have been for a years now, the club needs a good clear out, form the board and the management, to the players.

Ourselves, the fans are the only ones who can do anything about it and it's about time they did. That doesn't mean one protest after a poor result, it means sustained pressure.

Too many fans will be satisfied with the current mediocrity surrounding the club, but as soon as the bulk of fans start doing something about it the rest will join in. We need change, not another trophy signing, not another manager, it has to start from the top.

It's about time we started doing something about it, we pay the wages, lets have our say...

if you've only just reached these startling conclusions then I question your ability to run an ice cream van, let alone a meaningfull practical protest

Gave up the option of a season a season ticket this season and have stayed away from all club merchandise for well over a year, more than yourself I suppose.

I've held this opinion for years now and have previously made suggestions of plans of action on this forum, but like another poster has already pointed out as soon as we manage a positive result or buy our latest trophy signing fans suddenly forget about the cracks that are ever present.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Why do you troll the forums Vic?

because if I didn't heaven knows what kind of mongfest this would become

Guest Invicta_Toon

Gave up the option of a season a season ticket this season and have stayed away from all club merchandise for well over a year, more than yourself I suppose.

I've held this opinion for years now and have previously made suggestions of plans of action on this forum, but like another poster has already pointed out as soon as we manage a positive result or buy our latest trophy signing fans suddenly forget about the cracks that are ever present.

well the fact you trash me because I have the temerity to put money in FF's pocket is hilarious, as you've only started 'protesting for the last year or so'. You do know who was in charge while SBR was here do you?. The difference is I don't delude myself about the nature of the club, I know what this place is, I give my money willingly, I don't whinge like a little bitch about it

as for protesting, go for it, I know exactly where it will get you

Guest Bellers

well the fact you trash me because I have the temerity to put money in FF's pocket is hilarious, as you've only started 'protesting for the last year or so'. You do know who was in charge while SBR was here do you?. The difference is I don't delude myself about the nature of the club, I know what this place is, I give my money willingly, I don't whinge like a little bitch about it

I didn't trash you at all, I mearly pointed out I refuse to put money in the fat man's pocket. Obviously I was fully aware who was in charge during the Robson period and I most definetly wasn't over the moon about it, it was inevitable the cracks would widen and they have as expected.

Why am I deluded exactly? You think such a large fan base investing so much into this club deserve mediocrity because I don't, but if your wiling to accept you go ahead. We at least deserve some passion, hard work and commintment at the club and that we most definetly don't have, what's the point in attending a game of football where one side, our side side simply doesn't want it?

I'll carry on protesting, it will probably get me no where, but I'm not willing to accept mediocrity when I along with many other fans have poured so much money into this football club.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I didn't trash you at all, I mearly pointed out I refuse to put money in the fat man's pocket. Obviously I was fully aware who was in charge during the Robson period and I most definetly wasn't over the moon about it, it was inevitable the cracks would widen and they have as expected.

Why am I deluded exactly? You think such a large fan base investing so much into this club deserve mediocrity because I don't, but if your wiling to accept you go ahead. We at least deserve some passion, hard work and commintment at the club and that we most definetly don't have, what's the point in attending a game of football where one side, our side side simply doesn't want it?

I'll carry on protesting, it will probably get me no where, but I'm not willing to accept mediocrity when I along with many other fans have poured so much money into this football club.

wow. yet another person not accepting of mediocrity. Funny how there's still 52000 of the cunts

Guest Bellers

wow. yet another person not accepting of mediocrity. Funny how there's still 52000 of the cunts

What exactly is your point?

It's a shame there's still a large portion of fans who are naive and dumb enough to fall for the tricks of Freddy Shepherd, but they do and they probably always will.

On the other hand you've got the sad bunch such as yourself who are willing to pay sky high prices to go and see your team take the piss every week, that's much worse.

Guest Knightrider

Vic doesn't even go to matches, he's not even from around here, I doubt he even supports the club, he's just an Internet Troll whose opinions matter not. </bites>

Guest Invicta_Toon

It's a shame there's still a large portion of fans who are naive and dumb enough to fall for the tricks of Freddy Shepherd, but they do and they probably always will.

On the other hand you've got the sad bunch such as yourself who are willing to pay sky high prices to go and see your team take the piss every week, that's much worse.

no, I don't fall for his shit, I just know what happens in the real world, I don't chuck my toys out the pram because the club whom I was once happy to support under the same fucking chairman is now utter digshite and pretend that there is an easy solution if only the big bad man would just forget what he has put in and leave, I mean this IS nufc, I mean we do desreve the highest fucking standard of football ever invented but for the cheapest tickest prices ever charged, just because there are 52000 mongs who turn up week in week out

fucking hypocrites tbh

Guest Invicta_Toon

Vic doesn't even go to matches, he's not even from around here, I doubt he even supports the club

wrong wrong and wrong

your standard post then :lol:

Guest Knightrider

Vic doesn't even go to matches, he's not even from around here, I doubt he even supports the club

wrong wrong and wrong

See you didn't deny the Troll bit!

Guest Invicta_Toon

wrong wrong and wrong

See you didn't deny the Troll bit!

you say troll, I say necessary voice of reason tbh

Guest Bellers

no, I don't fall for his s***, I just know what happens in the real world, I don't chuck my toys out the pram because the club whom I was once happy to support under the same f****** chairman is now utter digshite and pretend that there is an easy solution if only the big bad man would just forget what he has put in and leave, I mean this IS nufc, I mean we do desreve the highest f****** standard of football ever invented but for the cheapest tickest prices ever charged, just because there are 52000 mongs who turn up week in week out

f****** hypocrites tbh

I didn't say you did fall for his shit, I said you pay crazy prices to go and see your team underperform week in week out, try reading my post more carefully.

To be fair I've never been happy with Shepherd, even when we were playing well he was lining his own pocket and letting the club turn to shit as it is today. There is no easy way of removing him, but he will think twice if the attendences begin to drop, of course that will never happen. We do live in the real world where people such as yourself are willing to go and watch their side play utter shite every week for over inflated prices, your loss I suppose.

no, I don't fall for his shit, I just know what happens in the real world, I don't chuck my toys out the pram because the club whom I was once happy to support under the same fucking chairman is now utter digshite and pretend that there is an easy solution if only the big bad man would just forget what he has put in and leave

Uh-huh. And what, exactly, has Shepherd "put in"?

Guest Invicta_Toon

no, I don't fall for his s***, I just know what happens in the real world, I don't chuck my toys out the pram because the club whom I was once happy to support under the same f****** chairman is now utter digshite and pretend that there is an easy solution if only the big bad man would just forget what he has put in and leave, I mean this IS nufc, I mean we do desreve the highest f****** standard of football ever invented but for the cheapest tickest prices ever charged, just because there are 52000 mongs who turn up week in week out

f****** hypocrites tbh

I didn't say you did fall for his shit, I said you pay crazy prices to go and see your team underperform week in week out, try reading my post more carefully.

To be fair I've never been happy with Shepherd, even when we were playing well he was lining his own pocket and letting the club turn to shit as it is today. There is no easy way of removing him, but he will think twice if the attendences begin to drop, of course that will never happen. We do live in the real world where people such as yourself are willing to go and watch their side play utter shite every week for over inflated prices, your loss I suppose.

absolute rubbish. just what matches have you and have you not attended? what is this mystery level of performance where you feel it necessary to suddenly realise who has been runnig the club for the last ten years? At what price did you decide enough was enough and you weren't paying anymore?

If I was that interested in getting a guaranteed perfect performance for my ticket money everytime I went to a game, I would go and support Man U. Perhaps you should tbh

I didn't say you did fall for his s***, I said you pay crazy prices to go and see your team underperform week in week out, try reading my post more carefully.

To be fair I've never been happy with Shepherd, even when we were playing well he was lining his own pocket and letting the club turn to s*** as it is today. There is no easy way of removing him, but he will think twice if the attendences begin to drop, of course that will never happen. We do live in the real world where people such as yourself are willing to go and watch their side play utter s**** every week for over inflated prices, your loss I suppose.

I wouldn't bother, he's taking the piss.

Guest Invicta_Toon

no, I don't fall for his shit, I just know what happens in the real world, I don't chuck my toys out the pram because the club whom I was once happy to support under the same fucking chairman is now utter digshite and pretend that there is an easy solution if only the big bad man would just forget what he has put in and leave

Uh-huh. And what, exactly, has Shepherd "put in"?

err. run the club for the last ten years? or is that such a piece of piss that you could have done it part time for nowt?