A question (or several)

Decky

The first half an hour of the Alkmaar game at SJP, why havent the players been playing like that all season? especially after that half an hour when they know what they are capable off. I mean dont the players care that they are playing terrible? dont they care about their reputations? dont they want Newcastle to do well? dont they want to win things? WHY the hell are they going out week in week out and putting in NON performances?

The manager has some part but im talking about the players themselves, its asif the dont care that the world is watch them play like that, what its doing for their reputation, they have no care for the club or fans what so ever because they go out there and dont even try to do well.

Guest given take

i think it was just a case of everything went right for us. its like flicking a coin, theres only two outcomes but if you flick it enough times you bound to get a good run of the same side

Guest Invicta_Toon

The first half an hour of the Alkmaar game at SJP, why havent the players been playing like that all season? especially after that half an hour when they know what they are capable off. I mean dont the players care that they are playing terrible? dont they care about their reputations? dont they want Newcastle to do well? dont they want to win things? WHY the hell are they going out week in week out and putting in NON performances?

you've hit the nail on the head tbh

they are purposely playing like cunts just to piss the sanctimonious pricks we call fans off

but they don't give 2 fucks tbh, they know that after newcastle, they can play anywhere they like, the world is their oyster, what with the amount of superstar undiscovered talent we employ, because our fans are happy to have unknown players in the team

Guest stanjames

Is this the same decky from nufc-forum?

Guest Armchair Pundit

I've got a question, is this forum ever going to be set back to being of a more professional design/look like it used to be? Or is it going to stay like this and look like a temporary forum forever? Damn shame, I used to enjoy posting on here and it seems lately things have got a bit better towards the content but the look is just gash as hell. Don't get me wrong, I still drop by to keep up with things but blimey it doesn't look a patch on what it used to.