Free Game of Footy Anyone?

Guest Toon Wanderer

Guest smoggeordie

I agree with my bum chum. It's impossible to have a love for two different clubs. I'm sure if Hartlepool got to Wembley i'd go, but I wouldn't be gutted if they lost.

aye support the local teams though, people need to stop having a chip on their shoulder.

if gateshead were in the premier league and newcastle in the lower leagues, the crowds would be the other way round stevie.

Guest Invicta_Toon

aye you don't have to bleed whatever colour it is that gateshead wear, you just have to turn up every now and then

I agree with my bum chum. It's impossible to have a love for two different clubs. I'm sure if Hartlepool got to Wembley i'd go, but I wouldn't be gutted if they lost.

It's not.

I'm loving Newcastle and my local team here in Sweden. Feel absolutely gutted when my local team loses as well.

Guest TheOrder

Thats slightly different. You're In a different country, Gateshead is across the bridge.

would you rather support wimbledon, man utd or gateshead?

Why do I have to choose one?

Thats slightly different. You're In a different country, Gateshead is across the bridge.

would you rather support wimbledon, man utd or gateshead?

Why do I have to choose one?

you don't (read rather)

aye support the local teams though, people need to stop having a chip on their shoulder.

if gateshead were in the premier league and newcastle in the lower leagues, the crowds would be the other way round stevie.

Extremely doubtful Nobby.

i agree with most stuff with you stevie, but you can't say a team in the lower leagues would have 52,500 and a team in the premier would have 400 fans

I have two teams, I've been going to Hartlepool since before I started going to Newcastle. NUFC will always take priority, but if I could afford it, I'd go to Pools whenever we weren't playing.

i agree with most stuff with you stevie, but you can't say a team in the lower leagues would have 52,500 and a team in the premier would have 400 fans

Nobby but the fact is historically The Toon and Gateshead are in rival counties.  They're on the mackem (Durham) side, and we're the geordie (Northumberland side), so if there was no NUFC, I doubt many on this side of the river would've supported Gateshead.  The population is too big here for us not to have a team.  Even though it's further away from me I'd support Whitley Bay before Gateshead.

Guest clarkyshan

Nobby but the fact is historically The Toon and Gateshead are in rival counties.  They're on the mackem (Durham) side, and we're the geordie (Northumberland side), so if there was no NUFC, I doubt many on this side of the river would've supported Gateshead.  The population is too big here for us not to have a team.  Even though it's further away from me I'd support Whitley Bay before Gateshead.

regardless gateshead would have more than 400 if they were in the premiership.

Guest ChickenKiev

Well, I'll be going. Find non-league football highly entertaining. Much more than going to see newcastle at the moment.

Guest Toon Wanderer

To those who went, many thanks. 521 came and it was a great game of footy.

Gateshead 4, AFC Telford 3.

Considering Telford are the league leaders that is one hell of a result. We're at home next on Good Friday. So hopefully tonights match will get some of that 521 back into our ground for another match.

http://www.gateshead-fc.com/news2.php?i=651

Guest Toon Wanderer

Cheers for coming Kane. Do you reckon we could get the Toon Ultras back for our match on April 6th against Lincoln? It's bound to be the best £7 spent. Especially as that's only £3.50 each for both matches.

Cheers for coming Kane. Do you reckon we could get the Toon Ultras back for our match on April 6th against Lincoln? It's bound to be the best £7 spent. Especially as that's only £3.50 each for both matches.

:lol:

it works out as £0 per match if he doesnt go to the next match though.

Guest Invicta_Toon

What hoolie element Invicta? We've very rarely ever have any trouble at our place.

The Ultras man. Proper fuckas them :lol:

Guest Toon Wanderer

We'll have 'em back anytime mate. Adopt a non-league club and remember - it's not just for Christmas (or March to April)

Guest TheOrder

I like The Ultras. And I'm a member of the forum. But I can't support another team. Not with passion anyway.

Guest Toon Wanderer

NR just come for the footy then mate. You'll grow to love us and you'll not help yourself but start chanting with the boys. We'll suck you in as much as possible, but we all understand The Toon are your number one game, and that you'll choose them after Gateshead every time.