.com gets it spot on

stozo

DO IT AGAIN:

This is the

time for action

March 30th 2006: having lost at Charlton in our last outing we were 13th, with 39 points and 7 games still to play.

After 6 wins and 1 draw, we finished the season on 58 points in 7th position.

March 30th 2007: having lost at Charlton in our last outing we are 11th, with 37 points and 8 games still to play:

H: Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Blackburn

A: Sheffield Utd, Pompey, Reading, Watford

Forget about the injury list, forget about the points tossed away against Wigan, Fulham, Charlton etc.etc.

Start again -only this time let's show some pride, concentration and responsibility on and off the the pitch eh?

And if do we turn out to be a team of wide- mouthed defenceless sitting ducks, let's start the cull right away and get the youngsters in.

:thup:

There is no injury list - only one person - Owen. No-one else is good enough, and Roeder has just been stupid enough to not to bother replacing people.

i think he bothered,just didn't think davies,upson,neill were worth the money.

disagree about putting the kids in.

There is no injury list - only one person - Owen. No-one else is good enough, and Roeder has just been stupid enough to not to bother replacing people.

and they still aren't.  Roeder isn't stupid for wasting silly money on them, I could side with an argument for other areas, though.

Then he was wrong. We have one of the worst centre backs, and worst left backs, in the premiership. We're lucky to have an aged - good - right winger to play at right back, else we'd have a hat trick.

I think Neill is shit, but him and the other 2 you mentioned are still better than the shite we have.

Roeder failed to get what we needed, thats a fact.

But regardless of that, my point about  there being no injury list stands.

Guest mikebest11

DO IT AGAIN:

This is the

time for action

March 30th 2006: having lost at Charlton in our last outing we were 13th, with 39 points and 7 games still to play.

After 6 wins and 1 draw, we finished the season on 58 points in 7th position.

March 30th 2007: having lost at Charlton in our last outing we are 11th, with 37 points and 8 games still to play:

H: Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Blackburn

A: Sheffield Utd, Pompey, Reading, Watford

Forget about the injury list, forget about the points tossed away against Wigan, Fulham, Charlton etc.etc.

Start again -only this time let's show some pride, concentration and responsibility on and off the the pitch eh?

And if do we turn out to be a team of wide- mouthed defenceless sitting ducks, let's start the cull right away and get the youngsters in.

I absolutely agree. Lets see who is worthy of wearing the shirt and who picks up their pay cheque after another siht game with a smile on their face.

Come on the toon,

TOON,TOON, BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!!!

(i,ve been drinking)

Then he was wrong. We have one of the worst centre backs, and worst left backs, in the premiership. We're lucky to have an aged - good - right winger to play at right back, else we'd have a hat trick.

I think Neill is s***, but him and the other 2 you mentioned are still better than the s**** we have.

so why pay over the top for players marginally better than what we have...roeder failed to get what we needed,ferguson failed to get the keane replacement.i'd have been more pissed off buying zat knight for £7mill than getting through with what we have.

I think Neill is s***, but him and the other 2 you mentioned are still better than the s**** we have.

so why pay over the top for players marginally better than what we have...roeder failed to get what we needed,ferguson failed to get the keane replacement.i'd have been more pissed off buying zat knight for £7mill than getting through with what we have.

Who said marginally? Upson is a considerably better player than Shambles. Neill is a better full back than that lazy cretin.

Roeder. Failed. To. Buy. What. We. Needed. Twice. And then spent money on a player we needed FAR less than we needed defenders.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Who said marginally? Upson is a considerably better player than Shambles. Neill is a better full back than that lazy cretin.

Roeder. Failed. To. Buy. What. We. Needed. Twice. And then spent money on a player we needed FAR less than we needed defenders.

love the way you just assume that the failure of a player to sign is down to Roeder

funny,many west ham fans think upson is crap,even if they are better.how .much.are .you.prepared.to.pay.over.the.odds ?

i think wayne bridge is a very good defender,if chelsea ask £12mill then no fucking way....upson for £8mill,davies for £9mill...keep any money and keep looking.

funny,many west ham fans think upson is crap,even if they are better.how .much.are .you.prepared.to.pay.over.the.odds ?

i think wayne bridge is a very good defender,if chelsea ask £12mill then no fucking way....upson for £8mill,davies for £9mill...keep any money and keep looking.

So you believe Roeder did the RIGHT THING not replacing players (Bramble, Carr, Moore, Babayaro) who are not good enough for the Premiership, and then wasting £5m on a player we didn't need? Honestly?

love the way you just assume that the failure of a player to sign is down to Roeder

He is responsible for getting in players. Didn't you read his fucking pathetic bleatings this week? "it's not my team yet.....3 or 4 signings and its half my team...".

He's a rubbish manager, and he will fuck us up just as much as Souness was.

i think wayne bridge is a very good defender,if chelsea ask £12mill then no f****** way....upson for £8mill,davies for £9mill...keep any money and keep looking.

So you believe Roeder did the RIGHT THING not replacing players (Bramble, Carr, Moore, Babayaro) who are not good enough for the Premiership, and then wasting £5m on a player we didn't need? Honestly?

replace them when possible,if you cant cos clubs are asking ridiculous fees then so be it.

as for buying duff,he stated that he wanted an experienced player who could play down either side(bearing in mind with milner likely on his way at the time we had little strength out wide on both sides)which in that respect wasn't a bad move.

Guest Invicta_Toon

He is responsible for getting in players. Didn't you read his fucking pathetic bleatings this week? "it's not my team yet.....3 or 4 signings and its half my team...".

He's a rubbish manager, and he will fuck us up just as much as Souness was.

bollocks. when are you going to get your head out your arse and realise Roeder is not the reason no decent player wants anything to do with this shitehouse of a club

i think wayne bridge is a very good defender,if chelsea ask £12mill then no f****** way....upson for £8mill,davies for £9mill...keep any money and keep looking.

replace them when possible,if you cant cos clubs are asking ridiculous fees then so be it.

as for buying duff,he stated that he wanted an experienced player who could play down either side(bearing in mind with milner likely on his way at the time we had little strength out wide on both sides)which in that respect wasn't a bad move.

It was a terrible move, when we desperately, desperately needed new players in other areas. I reiterate - the ones we have are NOT premiership quality, and he failed to get players who are. He is a failure, and he will continue to make US fail.

It was a terrible move, when we desperately, desperately needed new players in other areas. I reiterate - the ones we have are NOT premiership quality, and he failed to get players who are. He is a failure, and he will continue to make US fail.

should he just think"we need defenders so i'll only look for them regardless of what else comes up"we bid for zat knight (£7mill..fuck me..i've heard)so cash was there,i'll ask again how much are you prepared to be ripped off,would you buy upson for £8mill.

truth is you don't know who he was looking at or others he bid for(not everything makes the papers).

tell you what may be a bigger endictment,that we finished 3rd with as bad a  defence,but since that season,under robson,souness and roeder we are so disorganised.you may want to slag off the defence,i'll slag off the defending as a team

should he just think"we need defenders so i'll only look for them regardless of what else comes up"we bid for zat knight (£7mill..fuck me..i've heard)so cash was there,i'll ask again how much are you prepared to be ripped off,would you buy upson for £8mill.

truth is you don't know who he was looking at or others he bid for(not everything makes the papers).

tell you what may be a bigger endictment,that we finished 3rd with as bad a  defence,but since that season,under robson,souness and roeder we are so disorganised.you may want to slag off the defence,i'll slag off the defending as a team

You're right, n ot one of us knows who he looked at. But we know who he bought. No-one who was good enough. He's an idiot.

In the same way as no-one knows who he looked at, no-one knows how much better players (i.e. MANY players) woudl have cost. The values you give are totally arbitrary.

As it happens, i think that having shit like Shambles in the team has cost us millions this season, on top of the wages we pay thw pathetic twat.

should he just think"we need defenders so i'll only look for them regardless of what else comes up"we bid for zat knight (£7mill..f*** me..i've heard)so cash was there,i'll ask again how much are you prepared to be ripped off,would you buy upson for £8mill.

You're right, n ot one of us knows who he looked at. But we know who he bought. No-one who was good enough. He's an idiot.

In the same way as no-one knows who he looked at, no-one knows how much better players (i.e. MANY players) woudl have cost. The values you give are totally arbitrary.

As it happens, i think that having s*** like Shambles in the team has cost us millions this season, on top of the wages we pay thw pathetic t***.

it's not arbitrary at all,upson went for £8mill after numerous lower bids were rejected,west brom turned down £7mill+ from spurs for davies.,which players at the time did you announce we should buy and for how much ?

off to kip now,i'll read your reply much much later,through bleary post match eyes and possibly on monday