Roeder's post match reaction

Guest Knightrider

Guest BooBoo

He really needs to go. Not tomorrow or the day after. Today.

The fact the bugger is our manager at all would be amusing if it wasnt so irritating.

The day you start having a pop at the fans and start defending yourself in the manner you have tried to do, is the day you lose my sympathy and support, Glenn.

Yay, no more mega-posts defending the fucker. ;)

Oh, I'll still defend him if I feel there is something to defend him by, just as I would with players and this isn't me saying "Roeder out" BTW.

Booooooooooooooooooo. Roeder and Sheriff fat man out.

The mood was hostile throughout the game and reading f****** bullshit like that tonight will get folk even more annoyed. Roeder didn't have a f****** clue how to win that game today. He's a nice bloke but he's got to go in the summer. 'Out of his depth' doesn't even come close.

How does anyone know Roeder is a nice bloke ?

He might slap his missus about and have an unhealthy interest in farmyard animals for what most peope know.

And what if he is a canny bloke ? so is my next dooe neighbour and I don't want him managing Newcastle either.

That's a fair point actually.  :lol:

I should have qualified it by saying 'he gives the impression of being a nice bloke'. I've also got a bit of sympathy for the guy for what he's been through in the last few years BUT he's talking shite and not taking responsibility. He's not up to the job and needs to be removed at the end of the season. I don't hate Roeder but he's out of his depth.

Guest Magpiecn

HE HAS BLAMED EVERYONE EXCEPT HIMSELF AGAIN!!!!

"oba had an off day"

"if the goal had stood"

"it was the fans' fault"

"i made substitutions - so its not my fault"

SHUT THE f*** UP AND LEAVE

He just know blame,I've been tired of him, tired of his excuses

just not to blame himself, when the time he blame himself ,the time hes out :(

I forget to add, there's a Chinese saying"Excuse is just nonability"

Guest NSMagpie

The bloke hasn't got a f****** clue.

No, he hasn't, but until recently, over 60% of the people who were reading nufc-online.com thought he was actually the right man to turn things around.

He was never the right man, but he's just a scapegoat while the guy whose responsibility is the greatest, Freddy Shepherd, gets away with all kinds of b***s**t.

I think you've got to include the Halls if you're pointing fingers

Agreed. If they own 41.6% of shares combined, and they do, the Halls are also responsible for the club's future. They are also responsible for letting the moronic Shepherd remain in the executive position for ten years after all his criminal decisions that took NUFC back instead of forward.

Guest Invicta_Toon

No, he hasn't, but until recently, over 60% of the people who were reading nufc-online.com thought he was actually the right man to turn things around.

He was never the right man, but he's just a scapegoat while the guy whose responsibility is the greatest, Freddy Shepherd, gets away with all kinds of b***s**t.

Agreed. If they own 41.6% of shares combined, and they do, the Halls are also responsible for the club's future. They are also responsible for letting the moronic Shepherd remain in the executive position for ten years after all his criminal decisions that took NUFC back instead of forward.

funny how I was laughed at when I made that point months ago, but what the fuck do I know eh

Guest puretoon

Aye, the Halls seem to get away with murder don't they? we dream of some filthy rich footballing brain fella coming onto the scene and buying this place-and sacking fat bastard and GR.

Could it be we're too much of liabilty for anyone to buy? 

My hubbies followed NUFC for over 52 years now following them through thick and thin and even though he used to complain about McKeag and co, this is the very first time he's mention not renewing his ticket. 

Yes, I've been waiting for THAT excuse to surface-injuries.

I've also heard that on the radio today Roeders saying the fans shouldn't shout at the players as it upsets them! it beggars belief!

The problem with Roeder is that he does not see or realise what a bad job he's doing. Even Souness seemed to recognise that things were going badly and it was just a matter of time.

Roeder seems to really believe that he is doing a better job than anyone else could do. His talk of the players not being good enough is a load of crap. Player for player we have a better squad than a lot of teams who are sitting above us, Reading and Everton to name but two. The problem is not the players its that wanker of a manager. The worry is that with FF at the helm we could finish up with McLaren or Bruce.  Having been a supporter for 55 years I have seen some rough patches but I have never felt so much despair as I do now

Guest NSMagpie

funny how I was laughed at when I made that point months ago, but what the f*** do I know eh

Vic, perhaps you just need to soften your touch and improve your PR?