Roeder's post match reaction

Guest Knightrider

Roeder is a first class useless cunt.

I can now fully understand the WHU supporters vitriol at the pathetic useless bastard.

I hope his demise happens long before mine. CUNT!

Added to which: I hope he gets sacked, publicl humiliated, and never gets the chance to work at/ruin another club. Absolute cunt.

This was a very bad interview.  If you're doing crap and want the fans on your side, you do not blame them, even if it's true.  You do not defend the performance either.  You tell it how it is and say "that was rubbish, and things need to improve".  Bobby, nor souness, nor roeder have had the bottle to do that.  Really pisses me off when managers defend clearly abysmal performances.

This was a very bad interview.  If you're doing crap and want the fans on your side, you do not blame them, even if it's true.  You do not defend the performance either.  You tell it how it is and say "that was rubbish, and things need to improve".  Bobby, nor souness, nor roeder have had the bottle to do that.  Really pisses me off when managers defend clearly abysmal performances.

he should hang his head. He, and his team, selections, tactics, substitutions and outright lies have been given far too much support this season, and when the excuses (lies/shite/typical Roeder bullshit) runs out, he turns on us.

If ANYONE thinks he's still good enough, i'd love to hear why they think that.

Ditto Babayaro, Shambles, Moore and Carr.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I'm going out for a few beers and I'm going to pretend to myself that Glenda has been sacked....No other way of getting through the night. :nope: :lol:

I did that Parks, doesn't work when his ugly mug pops up on the tele screen in the pub

I swore rather loudly at the telly involuntarily :lol: didn't go down well

Guest Invicta_Toon

I can now fully understand the WHU supporters vitriol at the pathetic useless bastard.

Added to which: I hope he gets sacked, publicl humiliated, and never gets the chance to work at/ruin another club. Absolute cunt.

the fool is the fool who employs the fool

I pity the fool who pays the fool to be able to employ the fool

Guest Invicta_Toon

I pity the fool who pays the fool to be able to employ the fool

self pity is a terrible thing :lol:

Not in question.

But that does NOT detract from the fact that Roeder is an absolute lying, certinous, stupid, pathetic cunt of a manager.

I'm going out for a few beers and I'm going to pretend to myself that Glenda has been sacked....No other way of getting through the night. :nope: :lol:

I did that Parks, doesn't work when his ugly mug pops up on the tele screen in the pub

Feel a bit better now. Took it out on some "philosophy students".  :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

proper fucked them up I hope

I publicly humiliated a mathematics student :lol: cunts

proper fucked them up I hope

I publicly humiliated a mathematics student :lol: cunts

Aye.

Guest thenorthumbrian

The mood was hostile throughout the game and reading f****** bullshit like that tonight will get folk even more annoyed. Roeder didn't have a f****** clue how to win that game today. He's a nice bloke but he's got to go in the summer. 'Out of his depth' doesn't even come close.

How does anyone know Roeder is a nice bloke ?

He might slap his missus about and have an unhealthy interest in farmyard animals for what most peope know.

And what if he is a canny bloke ? so is my next dooe neighbour and I don't want him managing Newcastle either.

The mood was hostile throughout the game and reading f****** bullshit like that tonight will get folk even more annoyed. Roeder didn't have a f****** clue how to win that game today. He's a nice bloke but he's got to go in the summer. 'Out of his depth' doesn't even come close.

He might slap his missus about and have an unhealthy interest in farmyard animals for what most peope know.

And what if he is a canny bloke ? so is my next dooe neighbour and I don't want him managing Newcastle either.

Good point. How many times do people qualify their misgivings with the old nice bloke opener on here? :lol: I personally think he is a normal bloke, not sure why people say he's 'nice'...Tbh he talked himself into the job althogh he likes to create the impression he wasn't interested in the long term, we now see that he was.

He's a dirty cockerknee donkey shagger, I suspected as much!  Well done thenorthumbrian for bring this to light....now let's hound the filthy pervert out of town before he damages our club further! Does anyone have a pitchfork?

Not that I'm one for a baseless rumour, mind you  :icon_biggrin:

Guest Gemmill

He's a dirty cockerknee donkey shagger, I suspected as much!  Well done thenorthumbrian for bring this to light....now let's hound the filthy pervert out of town before he damages our club further! Does anyone have a pitchfork?

Baseless shmaseless.  The man clearly bums asses.

"It was a tough afternoon, a very frustrating afternoon to say the least," he said. "We found it difficult to break them down with so many players behind the ball.

"I understand the fans' frustration. I was very frustrated myself that we found it difficult to break them down.

"But people don't realise how difficult it is playing against a team that gets so many men behind the ball. When that happens you must score the first goal to bring them out to play.

."

First of all, yes Man City did come here to defend, but at the same time, created as many chances as us in both halfs.

Second of all, Glenn, thats the problem - teams have worked us out, the scrappers like City, Sheff U, Charlton, Fulham know you can sit back for 90mins hold tight and more than likely you will get a goal against our defence.

Teams have tried this against Man U for years, but its never worked. Come to Newcastle and it works a treat. Thats YOUR problem cos the players arent good enough to break teams down, and you make strange tactical decisions which dont help.

Man City put men behind the ball, as you claim, but we didnt have a creative central midfielder...nice one.

Baseless shmaseless.  The man clearly bums asses.

The East End Ass Master.  Roeder is cockney rhyming slang for donkey bummer, FACT!  :icon_biggrin:

Guest Knightrider

The day you start having a pop at the fans and start defending yourself in the manner you have tried to do, is the day you lose my sympathy and support, Glenn.

Guest Magpiecn

HE HAS BLAMED EVERYONE EXCEPT HIMSELF AGAIN!!!!

"oba had an off day"

"if the goal had stood"

"it was the fans' fault"

"i made substitutions - so its not my fault"

SHUT THE f*** UP AND LEAVE

He just know blame,I've been tired of him, tired of his excuses

just not to blame himself, when the time he blame himself ,the time hes out :(

Guest Knightrider

The day you start having a pop at the fans and start defending yourself in the manner you have tried to do, is the day you lose my sympathy and support, Glenn.

Yay, no more mega-posts defending the fucker. ;)

Oh, I'll still defend him if I feel there is something to defend him by, just as I would with players and this isn't me saying "Roeder out" BTW.