Roeder has brung us down to his level

Stevie

whatever Stevie. I appreciate it's a hard concept for your xenophobic mind to grasp, but there are some people on this planet with mixed ancestry. And when is the last time Hearts played NUFC btw? TBH I wish I could disown the club if you were a representative majority, but thankfully I know for a fact you are just a wierd little anomoly. Granted most have your same deluded idea about deserving to be better then Everton for f*** all decent reason, but you son are a class apart

aligning yourself with HTT pretty much illustrates where you stand with respect to level headed opinion

as if I'm going to take lessons on football support from a bloke like you. mad

What are you on about now ancestry?  I have some Scottish/Irish blood too but it doesn't mean I want eat haggis pie washed doon wi Buckfast.

"Granted most have your same deluded idea about deserving to be better then Everton for f*** all decent reason, but you son are a class apart"

I've explained why we should be better than Everton you idiot,

As for me being wierd, coming from some jock from Edinburgh who supports two teams, and is bullied in his call centre job.  PMSL

"aligning yourself with HTT pretty much illustrates where you stand with respect to level headed opinion

as if I'm going to take lessons on football support from a bloke like you. mad"

Aligning myself with HTT??!  Because I agree with one of his points of view.  I disgaree with a lot of HTT's views, but he was spot on regarding the afore-mentioned point.  You're not all there mate.

Seriously the last sentence, just what?!?!  Take lessons on football support??  What the fuck you on about?  Lessons on football support?  What?  At the end of the day I first came on this message board, to have reasoned debates with similarly passionate Newcastle fans.  It's sad that this message board is spoilt by wanks like you, because there are a hell of a lot of great posters on here, with fresh new ideas, who I can also talk about the past with.  You're a non-entity nothingness, I don't mind out of town toon fans, it's even arrogant me saying "I don't mind them", I don't mean to be, but what I do mind is my club being associated with completely clueless tossers like you, and I'm not arsed if I get banned for saying that, I'll just go to toontastic, where there is only one wank.

Guest Invicta_Toon

you havent got a fucking clue

my mams a geordie, my dad's from edinburgh

i support the toon and follow hearts (i only make the distinction by games attended, relative club knowledge and interest, and the fact I cant speak lithuanian)

I currently live in newcastle and edinburgh, and probably get to games you couldnt be arse to rattle yourself out of the pub for

fresh new ideas? change the record, where's your ideas up there?

like i said, if you think any of that makes you any more of a fan, you can have the stinking club and go down with the rest of the deluded cunts, whereupon I bet Everton will laugh their fucking tits off at you

that's your fucking lesson

you havent got a f****** clue

i support the toon and follow hearts (i only make the distinction by games attended, relative club knowledge and interest, and the fact I cant speak lithuanian)

I currently live in newcastle and edinburgh, and probably get to games you couldnt be arse to rattle yourself out of the pub for

like i said, if you think any of that makes you any more of a fan, you can have the stinking club and go down with the rest of the deluded cunts, whereupon I bet Everton will laugh their f****** tits off at you

that's your f****** lesson

So you go to more games than me?  In the last 16 seasons I've had a season ticket in 14 of them, and will have one next season so try again sunshine.

Aye and what Everton fan think matters.  You really are pathetic.

That's my lesson then?  Fuck me, that's me told.

Guest Invicta_Toon

you havent got a f****** clue

like i said, if you think any of that makes you any more of a fan, you can have the stinking club and go down with the rest of the deluded cunts, whereupon I bet Everton will laugh their f****** tits off at you

that's your f****** lesson

So you go to more games than me?  In the last 16 seasons I've had a season ticket in 14 of them, and will have one next season so try again sunshine.

Aye and what Everton fan think matters.  You really are pathetic.

That's my lesson then?  Fuck me, that's me told.

case in point. you'd be happy with a league all to yourself where you could be rewarded for your passionate support and money spent

in those 15 years you mentioned above, you know what Newcastle is remembered for? Over a similar period do you know what the lowly Everton are remembered for?

fucking deluded

Everton are remembered for them two little 12 year old tramps in shellsuits 6 sizes two big for them jumping around the pitch when Hans Segers let the three goals in, thus saving them from relegation.   "They won the FA Cup in 1995" blah blah   You missed the whole point dickhead, we've had and will probably continue to have a far superior budget for signing players and wages enabling us to buy better quality than them.  I'm not going to continue, because I don't debate with with wallupers like you, you honestly have nothing.  If there was a poll on here what 3 cunts genuinely know f*** all about NUFC AND FOOTBALL IN GENERAL on N/O, I guarantee now, you would be in most peoples top three.   You wouldn't get a bet on it.  Your contribution is no better than Snoopy's.  Apart from the odd thread moaning about people you work with, and the odd one that you'll post in "Chat", about subjects you've just seen on the news, you're shite.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Everton are remembered for them two little 12 year old tramps in shellsuits 6 sizes two big for them jumping around the pitch when Hans Segers let the three goals in, thus saving them from relegation.   "They won the FA Cup in 1995" blah blah   You missed the whole point dickhead, we've had and will probably continue to have a far superior budget for signing players and wages enabling us to buy better quality than them.  I'm not going to continue, because I don't debate with with wallupers like you, you honestly have nothing.  If there was a poll on here what 3 cunts genuinely know f*** all about NUFC AND FOOTBALL IN GENERAL on N/O, I guarantee now, you would be in most peoples top three.   You wouldn't get a bet on it.  Your contribution is no better than Snoopy's.  Apart from the odd thread moaning about people you work with, and the odd one that you'll post in "Chat", about subjects you've just seen on the news, you're shite.

yadder yadder budjet yadder yadder wages yadder yadder resources

gan support Chelsea man, looks like they're the type of team you lust after

you'll get your glory there don't worry about that

as for knowing nothing about NUFC, how's that then? point me to an example

it's increasingly obvious that you are just a jealous bitter twisted piece of work, who honestly can't see outside the goldfish bowl to the outside world, and get some perspective. At least NE5 has stats to back up his delusions

Everton are remembered for them two little 12 year old tramps in shellsuits 6 sizes two big for them jumping around the pitch when Hans Segers let the three goals in, thus saving them from relegation.   "They won the FA Cup in 1995" blah blah   You missed the whole point dickhead, we've had and will probably continue to have a far superior budget for signing players and wages enabling us to buy better quality than them.  I'm not going to continue, because I don't debate with with wallupers like you, you honestly have nothing.  If there was a poll on here what 3 cunts genuinely know f*** all about NUFC AND FOOTBALL IN GENERAL on N/O, I guarantee now, you would be in most peoples top three.   You wouldn't get a bet on it.  Your contribution is no better than Snoopy's.  Apart from the odd thread moaning about people you work with, and the odd one that you'll post in "Chat", about subjects you've just seen on the news, you're s****.

yadder yadder budjet yadder yadder wages yadder yadder resources

gan support Chelsea man, looks like they're the type of team you lust after

you'll get your glory there don't worry about that

as for knowing nothing about NUFC, how's that then? point me to an example

it's increasingly obvious that you are just a jealous bitter twisted piece of work, who honestly can't see outside the goldfish bowl to the outside world, and get some perspective. At least NE5 has stats to back up his delusions

What stats do you want? 

Guest Knightrider

I watched the highlights of that Everton-Wimbledon match the other night and if ever there was a match fixed, that was it, and I said so at the time of watching it all those years ago. Hans Segers was extremely dodgy in that match and some of the misses by Holdsworth were comical to say the least.

Ye naa what mate ye a ******** **** yee.  Everton are a club who have finished in the top four once in 15 years, they don't sell their little ground out and are "a selling club" (Rooney, Speed, Ferguson in recent years).  Of course I know football history you mug, I know we were the most succesful club in this country in the 20th century up to 1960, Everton had a few spells of success in the 60's and 80's, so f***. Am I not allowed to voice an opinion that with our infinitely superior resources we should strive to be f****** better than them.  Am not ganna say what a think o yee because I'll get banned again.  Fuckin support Hibs.

you could if that was what you said in the first place but you and I know that's not what you said and that's not what you meant

you're like a wee bairn who's started losing at a game and is now stamping his feet demanding his ball back

Success in footbal is earnt, it's not down to f****** resources, what are you some kind of Chelsea supporting flag waver?

support Hibs? I'd rather f****** die, my second team are Hearts, so you will understand how I can see that NUFC have a long way to fall yet before they can feel hard done by by the footballing gods

Mate honest, I learned a long time ago you're a mong of epic proportions, so I'm not even going to get embroiled in putting you right.

As for second teams  ;D   For all the good of the Keegan era, there is a significant baggage that came with it.  HTT makes a good point about relegation, and how it would get rid of these hangers on, it would definitely be the only positive demotion would bring.

Top post Stevie, always enjoy what you write on here.

I agree with everything you said. I've wanted to be patient, I've constantly supported Roeder but reality seems to be catching up with me now. Its like we're already half way down a slide and theres no way of climbing back up that slippery slope unless BIG changes are made.....

I'm just scared yet another new manager will take a good 2 years to get "settled".

Not a good time to be a toon supporter right now.

Thanks Willow.  I know what you're saying about going back to the drawing board, but the fact is to go forward, that is what we have to do.

absolutely.

Guest Knightrider

BTW I think Everton are as big a club as Newcastle and to dismiss them as nothing of the sort is kind of insulting to their history and some facts such as a higher average attendance than us, more trophies won etc. For their barren Premiership years, read our barren pre-Premiership years.

BTW I think Everton are as big a club as Newcastle and to dismiss them as nothing of the sort is kind of insulting to their history and some facts such as a higher average attendance than us, more trophies won etc. For their barren Premiership years, read our barren pre-Premiership years.

I don't.

Roeder hasn't brung us down to this level, we were heading this way before he came, he's just maintained that direction.  Robson didn't sack himself, Souness and Roeder didn't appoint themselves.

Roeder is a part of the problem but he shouldn't have been given the job in the first place, very few people thought he was the right choice.

Roeder hasn't brung us down to this level, we were heading this way before he came, he's just maintained that direction.  Robson didn't sack himself, Souness and Roeder didn't appoint themselves.

Roeder is a part of the problem but he shouldn't have been given the job in the first place, very few people thought he was the right choice.

Exactly. Sad to say, he was suited to the level we had already been dragged to.

Guest Knightrider

I don't.

Fair enough, your opinion and all. Regardless, I don't think being a big unsucessful club is any consolation though and if KK was our manager today, he'd class being bigger than Everton, but smaller than Man Utd et al, as a failure and so do I in the overall scheme of things. In short I don't think it really matters whether we are a bigger club than Everton or not, although I think bias is clouding your judgement here Stevie because historically and traditionally, Everton are a big club. The fact they have won more trophies, have had an average bigger gate than us and are above us in the all-time table list is more than enough evidence. I don't class potential in any of these big club debates BTW, as it can't be measured. Potentially sunderland can be a bigger club than us, potentially we could be as big as Man Utd. Means nowt until it is realised.

I don't.

Shit club, shit fans. Christ, I have no time at all for the Scouse mackems either. O0