Shock Horror

Guest smoggeordie

Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

IMO Drogba will come second not because his form has been better than Scholes/Giggs (hasnt for me), but because noone will want 3 ManUre players in the top 3.

Drogba has scored 30 this season though "only" 18 in the league. He has a massive part in that Chelsea are still in the race for the title IMO

Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

IMO Drogba will come second not because his form has been better than Scholes/Giggs (hasnt for me), but because noone will want 3 ManUre players in the top 3.

Drogba has scored 30 this season though "only" 18 in the league. He has a massive part in that Chelsea are still in the race for the title IMO

Hes a striker though, goals tallies only truly apply to them. In terms of form, Scholes and Giggs have been better than him. There was a point when Drogba was on top form and scoring every game, but in recent months Chelsea have had to rely more on Shevchenko and others to get the important goals, whilst Drogba himself hasnt been playing anything like as well as he was near the start of the season.

Whereas Scholes and Giggs have been awesome all season.

what picture?

The picture of Paul Scholes' little general...

I was going to post a picture of him and Wayne Rooney (You know, cos he's a knob) so I put "Scholes Rooney" in google image search...I find it someone interesting that the 2nd picture is the one in question. Funny? Not really. But at least you know what to search for if you want to see Paul Scholes' cock. ???

Ronaldo

Scholes

Giggs

Hes a striker though, goals tallies only truly apply to them. In terms of form, Scholes and Giggs have been better than him. There was a point when Drogba was on top form and scoring every game, but in recent months Chelsea have had to rely more on Shevchenko and others to get the important goals, whilst Drogba himself hasnt been playing anything like as well as he was near the start of the season.

Whereas Scholes and Giggs have been awesome all season.

For me Drogba has been immense all season, even when he hasn't been adding to his immense goal tally this season he has lead the line well, been strong and helped contribute to the attacking play.