who would you switch to?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Guest Toon Saint

Been watching St Mirren a few times a season since 1983. Stayed nearby for about 3 weeks and seen some of their games. Adopted them as my second team. I only go up there when the toon aren't playing and could never be as passionate as i am following NUFC.

And before anyone starts with their "there's no such thing as having a 2nd team" rubbish, it seems acceptable enough if that 2nd team is Celtic/Rangers.

Check your PM Scoreboard82. O0

I'd become a general supporter....probably watching the 'big' matches (El Clasico, Milan Derby, Man Utd/Liverpool, Champions League, Cup finals etc.) but not really caring who won or lost ant just enjoying the sport.  I imagine it would be a very rewarding experience actually.  No ruined weekends and no frustration. 

Imagine in 5 years time, you're stood in a pub, start chatting to a stranger, he asks, so who do you support mate?

Are you honestly going to be one of those c***s that says 'I don't follow football', or 'anyone who's playing Sunderland (i.e. a Scottish national team supporting type c***)'

Are you really going to be one of those c***s that would say "Man UTD" or "Chelsea" ect? :)  I'd rather stab myself in the eyes then claim to support anyone other then Newcastle.  But failing that I'd simply say "since Newcastle went under I don't support any team".  Appart from England maybe, if I could bare to watch Football at all.

Guest alijmitchell

I'd become a general supporter....probably watching the 'big' matches (El Clasico, Milan Derby, Man Utd/Liverpool, Champions League, Cup finals etc.) but not really caring who won or lost ant just enjoying the sport.  I imagine it would be a very rewarding experience actually.  No ruined weekends and no frustration. 

Aye but no absolutely brilliant weekends when your team does actually manage a result either...I can't even remember what i did after spurs away this season, but i know it was good fun.