David Edgar - expected to leave

Crumpy Gunt

Intresting..

The following players see their current playing contracts at SJP expire at the end of this season:

Olivier Bernard - expected to leave

Titus Bramble - no public contract offer

Phil Cave - expected to leave

David Edgar - expected to leave

Kris Gate - expected to leave

Alan O'Brien - expected to leave

Craig Moore - expected to leave

Oguchi Onyewu - purchase not expected

Antoine Sibierski - one year deal agreed

Nolberto Solano - one year deal agreed

Pavel Srnicek - expected to leave

Six Academy/Reserve players have already been informed of their release:

Robert Cavener

Ross Cowan

Dean Critchlow

Callum Little

Lewis Marr

Glenn Reay

Assuming Sib and Sol sign but no others are retained, our first team squad before sales and acquisitions consists of:

Goalkeepers: Given, Harper, Krul, Forster

Defenders: Carr, Babayaro, Solano, Taylor, Ramage, Huntington.

Midfielders: Dyer, Butt, Parker, Milner, Duff,  Emre, N'Zogbia, Pattison. 

Forwards: Owen, Ameobi, Martins, Luque, Carroll,  Sibierski, LuaLua, Troisi.

(positions in some cases are nominal only)

And with N'Zogbia,Luque,Babayaro,Emre expected to leave,we will have one of the smallest/inexperinced sides in the Premierleague,another shocking fact is that we will just have Taylor,Huntington and Damage as our center backs,so unless Roeder is planning to seriously check the transfer window for defenders this time,we are fucked

LOL.  If Edgar leevz uz am gannin ti deleet him from me facebook friends list like wor kid.

Seriously though, why would we want to get rid of potentially a half decent player?  Even if he doesn't make it, we might as well keep him on, it's not like we're risking millions by doing so is it?  As for Le Sib, keep him too.  He's scored 9 goals.  Thats a few more than Bellars scored one season, yet people wern't ranting and raving for him to be kicked out.

Sib stats in the Premiership are shocking:

25 games

13 starts=1 goal

12 subs=2 goal

Do you think thats good enough?

And also to remind you that next year he will be worse because he is getting older

We must release him and sign Viduka who would be perfect for us

Guest Morph

LOL.  If Edgar leevz uz am gannin ti deleet him from me facebook friends list like wor kid.

Seriously though, why would we want to get rid of potentially a half decent player?  Even if he doesn't make it, we might as well keep him on, it's not like we're risking millions by doing so is it?  As for Le Sib, keep him too.  He's scored 9 goals.  Thats a few more than Bellars scored one season, yet people wern't ranting and raving for him to be kicked out.

25 games

13 starts=1 goal

12 subs=2 goal

And also to remind you that next year he will be worse because he is getting older

I never said it was good enough, i simply stated that he scored more in a season than Bellamy did in one of his.  Also Sib is a fucking midfielder playing out of position.  Learn to read my orignal post.  Then come back and tell me where I said Sib was the man to spearhead our attack next year.  Goon.

25 games

13 starts=1 goal

12 subs=2 goal

I never said it was good enough, i simply stated that he scored more in a season than Bellamy did in one of his.  Also Sib is a fucking midfielder playing out of position.  Learn to read my orignal post.  Then come back and tell me where I said Sib was the man to spearhead our attack next year.  Goon.

Bellamy has scored his in the premiership and against champions league teams like Barcelona. Sib has scored his in the UEFA cup.

25 games

13 starts=1 goal

12 subs=2 goal

I never said it was good enough, i simply stated that he scored more in a season than Bellamy did in one of his.  Also Sib is a f****** midfielder playing out of position.  Learn to read my orignal post.  Then come back and tell me where I said Sib was the man to spearhead our attack next year.  Goon.

First of all you said we should keep him

Second of all you said that he scored 9 goals which is not true-he has scored 8 goals so far for us

Third of all in his 1st season Bellamy scored 9 goals for us which is 1 more then Sibierski

Fourth his total stats for the season are:

38 games=8 goal=average 4.75 per game

24 starts=6 goals=average=4 per game

And fifth Why the hell we should keep someone who is scoring in every 4 games he is playing for us

Fucking genius :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2: :uglystupid2:

25 games

13 starts=1 goal

12 subs=2 goal

If Sib is supposed to be a midfielder which i don't believe him to be, his first touch is fucking terrible, cant imagine Sib in the engine room, usually looks spent after 60mins upfront.