Boro Press Conference at 1pm

Optimistic Nut

Dunno like. "Bulgarian women" and "shotputter" are often found in the same sentence.

what is shotputter?

http://www.mizunoeurope.com/images/Natallia_khoroneko.JPG

had worse!!

Funny as fuck the other week at work when me mate got bollocked off the boss for calling her a Scottish shot putter. :lol:

Woodgate IMO is on par with the likes of Terry and Ferdinand. If they are world class then so is woodgate, if they are average then so is woodgate.

R. Ferdinand is sooooo over rated man...Yes he is better than Bramble and Taylor but don't hype him as if he is a world class defender...No where near that...It still spins my head how Man U paid 30 million pounds for him...

people who thinks Woodgate is better then Carvalho need medical care asap

woodgates a better defender. but carvalhios probly better going forward.

The only one in the world who even begins to come close to a fully fit Woodgate is Cannavaro.

Id say woodgate is better than cannavaro and the only defender ive seen that is better than woodgate is ferdinand in the 2002 world cup

I can't believe some people rate Ferdinand that much...

The only one in the world who even begins to come close to a fully fit Woodgate is Cannavaro.

Id say woodgate is better than cannavaro and the only defender ive seen that is better than woodgate is ferdinand in the 2002 world cup

I cant believe some people thinks Woodgate is better then Carvalho and Cannavaro

I cant believe some people thinks Woodgate is better then Carvalho and Cannavaro

Have you seen Woodgate play for us mate ? He was simply AMAZING....The amount of last ditch tackles and saves he made for us were a joy to watch...I reckon that is the reason why he had so many injuries iwth us is because most of the running and goal saving tackles were done by him...All the hard work was done by him which over exposed him to muscle injury....If only we had another dedent CB with Woodgate to share the load I think he would have had a longer run of free injury games...

Have you seen Woodgate play for us mate ? He was simply AMAZING....The amount of last ditch tackles and saves he made for us were a joy to watch...I reckon that is the reason why he had so many injuries iwth us is because most of the running and goal saving tackles were done by him...All the hard work was done by him which over exposed him to muscle injury....If only we had another dedent CB with Woodgate to share the load I think he would have had a longer run of free injury games...

Agree with you

He was probably one of the best defenders who has ever played for this club

Still dont think he is better then Carvalho and especially Cannavaro though

I really hope that injury comment is tongue in cheek or you have probably posted the biggest pile of shite I have seen on this forum and that takes some doing! What next? Owen got his injuries because he is the most likely scorer for England and Newcastle? :lol:

I really hope that injury comment is tongue in cheek or you have probably posted the biggest pile of s**** I have seen on this forum and that takes some doing! What next? Owen got his injuries because he is the most likely scorer for England and Newcastle? :lol:

Well half tounge in cheek but not entirely unfounded...I remember him getting injured in a game where he had to dash so fast to catch the play and he tackled him but his hammy got the damage...

If you are a defender doing the job of nearly the whole back four you would definitely expose yourself for more muscle damage than if your job was made easier by your colleagues at the back...

Guest triggy99

NUFC06 im guessin that since your bulgarian you have never seen woodgate play at st james and thats the reason for you not knowing how good he really is. if this is the case you should have kept your mouth shut.  O0

I really hope that injury comment is tongue in cheek or you have probably posted the biggest pile of s**** I have seen on this forum and that takes some doing! What next? Owen got his injuries because he is the most likely scorer for England and Newcastle? :lol:

Well half tounge in cheek but not entirely unfounded...I remember him getting injured in a game where he had to dash so fast to catch the play and he tackled him but his hammy got the damage...

If you are a defender doing the job of nearly the whole back four you would definitely expose yourself for more muscle damage than if your job was made easier by your colleagues at the back...

So whats his excuse for his Leeds days?

NUFC06 im guessin that since your bulgarian you have never seen woodgate play at st james and thats the reason for you not knowing how good he really is. if this is the case you should have kept your mouth shut.  O0

Why should i need to watch him at st james park to know how good he is?

Have you ever heard of that thing called TV?

I watched him live in 99 when England played Bulgaria in a European qualification

Judging by your nickname i guess in 99 instead of watching the game you were playing with your LEGO...

Its irrelevant if you watched some players live or not to decide how good they are. O0

I watched him live in 99 when England played Bulgaria in a European qualification

Judging by your nickname i guess in 99 instead of watching the game you were playing with your LEGO...

Its irrelevant if you watched some players live or not to decide how good they are. O0

:idiot2: mackems.gif

:idiot2: mackems.gif

Your brain capacity is astonishing

I wouldnt be surprised if you are actually 13

Keep up with the genius comments O0 O0

Guest triggy99

you get to see the player more if your actually at the stadium watching them because you see things you wouldnt see on the tv or maybe you couldnt get your tv working in the mud hut you live in in bulgaria

you get to see the player more if your actually at the stadium watching them because you see things you wouldnt see on the tv or maybe you couldnt get your tv working in the mud hut you live in in bulgaria

Jesus wept are you 12?

Jesus wept are you 12?

You genuinely think you get a complete view of the game. and the players within it, on telly?? :lol:

I shouldn't laugh, bearing in mind your posts historically, but nonetheless: :lol: :lol:

Guest triggy99

You genuinely think you get a complete view of the game. and the players within it, on telly?? :lol:

I shouldn't laugh, bearing in mind your posts historically, but nonetheless: :lol: :lol:

finally, someone actually knows what their talking about

lol

What a genius

Well done :clap: :clap:

lol

What a genius

Well done :clap: :clap:

Jesus, you're unbelievable. and not in a good way.

Not complete because when you are on the staduim you can concentrate watching only 1 player

But when you are watching on the TV you are able to see everything that is happening on the field and then you can make your own conclusions about players,teams,perfromance etc.

How many times have you seen Ronaldihno,Zidane,Kaka,Messi etc.etc.not to mention some legendary players like Pele,Maradona etc. to make your opinion about them???

How many times have you watch them?

I doubt its alot but you still are making comments about them dont you?

Its not necessary to watch some player live to make i firm opinion about him.You can watch him on TV too and still if you understand something about football you can make a good judgement about him.

I think 80% of the users here have never kicked a ball in their lives and still thinks that they now something about football.

Genius

Guest triggy99

Not complete because when you are on the staduim you can concentrate watching only 1 player

But when you are watching on the TV you are able to see everything that is happening on the field and then you can make your own conclusions about players,teams,perfromance etc.

How many times have you seen Ronaldihno,Zidane,Kaka,Messi etc.etc.not to mention some legendary players like Pele,Maradona etc. to make your opinion about them???

How many times have you watch them?

I doubt its alot but you still are making comments about them dont you?

Its not necessary to watch some player live to make i firm opinion about him.You can watch him on TV too and still if you understand something about football you can make a good judgement about him.

I think 80% of the users here have never kicked a ball in their lives and still thinks that they now something about football.

Genius

ooookkkk :uglystupid2: