Bramble

Thespence

Guest SLK

Do you think big Sam can make him better ???

I doubt so.Not even Mourinho or Sir Alex can make him better.

What i'm saying is that if we decide to go for Sam Allardyce then we should leave to him to decide what to do with Bramble...Maybe he fancies this new challenge of getting something out of nothing from Bramble...(Big challenge though really...)

Guest Ridzuan

What i'm saying is that if we decide to go for Sam Allardyce then we should leave to him to decide what to do with Bramble...Maybe he fancies this new challenge of getting something out of nothing from Bramble...(Big challenge though really...)

Whatever it is,I hope that wont happen.Whether its Allardyce or Roeder or any other manager,I dont wish to see Bramble playing for us again next season.

Guest Gemmill

Give it up ffs.  Did you see that fucking clueless no-concentration tit yesterday?  He's shite and I'm sick of hearing thick twats on here try to defend him and say we should keep him on.

Guest SLK

Give it up ffs.  Did you see that f****** clueless no-concentration tit yesterday?  He's s**** and I'm sick of hearing thick twats on here try to defend him and say we should keep him on.

Yes I saw that you red robot twat...He was shit tonight...BUT I still think we should leave the decision to our next manager in charge to see if there is any hope left for him...

Guest Gemmill

Give it up ffs.  Did you see that f****** clueless no-concentration tit yesterday?  He's s**** and I'm sick of hearing thick twats on here try to defend him and say we should keep him on.

Yes I saw that you red robot twat...He was shit tonight...BUT I still think we should leave the decision to our next manager in charge to see if there is any hope left for him...

So we give him a new contract on the offchance that a new manager might like him.  Fucking brilliant idea.

EDIT!  We aren't even getting a new manager btw.  Roeder is depressingly here to stay.

Guest SLK

Yes I saw that you red robot t***...He was s*** tonight...BUT I still think we should leave the decision to our next manager in charge to see if there is any hope left for him...

So we give him a new contract on the offchance that a new manager might like him.  f****** brilliant idea.

EDIT!  We aren't even getting a new manager btw.  Roeder is depressingly here to stay.

One year contract is not gonna cost us a lot of money ? The worst he can be a backup defender for one year if the new manager still think he is s****...

EDIT: Assuming we are getting a new manager...If not then get rid of Bramble...

Guest Gemmill

He's been here years.  He's been shit under 3 managers.  He is simply not a good footballer because he is stupid.  I'm sick of the "he's got all the physical attributes" shit.  I walk past big lummoxes in the street every day that have "all the physical attributes" to be good centre halfs.  But they're crap at football.  Same as Titus Bramble.

Guest SLK

He's been here years.  He's been s*** under 3 managers.  He is simply not a good footballer because he is stupid.  I'm sick of the "he's got all the physical attributes" s***.  I walk past big lummoxes in the street every day that have "all the physical attributes" to be good centre halfs.  But they're crap at football.  Same as Titus Bramble.

His problem is consistancy...We've seen doing great in few games...It's just there is 70% chance he will be having a bad day in the box office than a good one...Can a new manager like Sam Allardyce change that ration and get him to play good more consistently !!!

Guest Gemmill

In a word, no.  He's too stupid to learn in the same way that there are thick kids at school who there's no hope for.  Time to cut our considerable losses on him.

Amen

love the fact every time we lose there is a Bramble thread. Yes he was bad last night, as was most of the team

Martins thread? utterly bollocks last night, first touch of a rapist after 12 pints

Sibierski thread? tried to do nothing but win headers and failed miserably at that, fucking waste of a shirt

Milner? crossing was absolutely horrendous

Harper? less said the better

Dyer? gave the ball away time and time again, his fault for the goal, he's been fucking appalling recently

Guest Gemmill

love the fact every time we lose there is a Bramble thread. Yes he was bad last night, as was most of the team

Martins thread? utterly bollocks last night, first touch of a rapist after 12 pints

Sibierski thread? tried to do nothing but win headers and failed miserably at that, fucking waste of a shirt

Milner? crossing was absolutely horrendous

Harper? less said the better

Dyer? gave the ball away time and time again, his fault for the goal, he's been fucking appalling recently

Yeah I think it's because Bramble has been almost exclusively shit for years now and his contract runs out in the summer.  And yet he still has people like you saying "Oh go on....just give him another contract.  It'll be fun!"

Anyone trying to defend Bramble, and trying and imply there should be even a 1% chance he should have a future at NUFC beyond May... can classify themselves as being total idiots.

Guest alex

Yes I saw that you red robot t***...He was s*** tonight...BUT I still think we should leave the decision to our next manager in charge to see if there is any hope left for him...

So we give him a new contract on the offchance that a new manager might like him.  f****** brilliant idea.

One year contract is not gonna cost us a lot of money ? The worst he can be a backup defender for one year if the new manager still think he is s****...

Why would he sign a 1 year contract at less than he's on now (if it isn't going to cost much) when he could probably get a 3 year deal plus signing on fee elsewhere? That's without even getting into why he shouldn't be getting a new contract here btw.

Guest SLK

Why would he sign a 1 year contract at less than he's on now (if it isn't going to cost much) when he could probably get a 3 year deal plus signing on fee elsewhere? That's without even getting into why he shouldn't be getting a new contract here btw.

If he is that bad, how on earth is he going to get a 3 year deal with wages us much as he gets at NUFC ? Either he accepts a cut down wage worthy of a back up defender and a contract of 1 year (so as to see what the new manager will decide) or he can try and get a better deal somewhere else but I doubt he will if he is that bad as you all say (and I agree somewhat)...

NOTE: This is all on the basis that we are getting a new manager. If not then just get rid...

Guest alex

If he is that bad, how on earth is he going to get a 3 year deal with wages us much as he gets at NUFC ? Either he accepts a cut down wage worthy of a back up defender and a contract of 1 year (so as to see what the new manager will decide) or he can try and get a better deal somewhere else but I doubt he will if he is that bad as you all say (and I agree somewhat)...

NOTE: This is all on the basis that we are getting a new manager. If not then just get rid...

Because the club he goes to won't have to pay a transfer fee. Not saying he'll get what he's on now but 3 years at 3/4 that is better than another year here. The conditions you're putting on him staying are a bit daft if you don't mind me saying so. You might as well be telling him to piss off because the outcome would be the same in any case.

Guest SLK

Because the club he goes to won't have to pay a transfer fee. Not saying he'll get what he's on now but 3 years at 3/4 that is better than another year here. The conditions you're putting on him staying are a bit daft if you don't mind me saying so. You might as well be telling him to piss off because the outcome would be the same in any case.

Well after all we are talking about Bramble here...Isn't he the most stupid player at NUFC as voted by you all...So he might accept these daft conditions :lol: (or he can f*** off...)