Buy your own club (sort of)

koven

Out of the 50,000 who promised tp pay only 20,000 actually did.

And none of them will keep the payments up when they realise how little say you get for your £35, leaving the club in the s***.

Heard the bloke running it on TalkSport a few hours back. He reckons members will get to vote on everything: team selection, tactics, training facilities, youth programmes, stadium developments, you name it.

Aye, but if there's 20,000 people voting what are the chances of your vote counting?

1 in 20,000?

I wonder if some fecker will ever start bulk buying accounts to get a block vote.

/By christ their forums are going to get lively when the kneejerking kicks in. :laugh:

//Are the blokes running this/doing the deals pulling a salary from the membership fee? Cannot see anything about it on the site.

It says £7.50 goes towards administration of the trust out of every £35 so i imagine the guy who runs it is going to be making a small fortune before too long.

having a say over team selection seems weird as the members won't see the team training or even playing, unless they plan to stream the games online or something, i don't think coverage of conference footie is too widespread. the manager will inevitably leave before too long but i dno't think he will be too distraught, all a sudden his name is all over the press and his profile rasied, which will possibly help him move up the managerial ladder.

Supposedly the manager (ex-Coventry legend Liam Daish :lol: (I think)) is going to give a run down on how the players are performing in training, basically hinting at who he will play. I can't see why people would/could disagree with him unless they're actual fans.

Out of the 50,000 who promised tp pay only 20,000 actually did.

And none of them will keep the payments up when they realise how little say you get for your £35, leaving the club in the s***.

Heard the bloke running it on TalkSport a few hours back. He reckons members will get to vote on everything: team selection, tactics, training facilities, youth programmes, stadium developments, you name it.

Aye, but if there's 20,000 people voting what are the chances of your vote counting?

1 in 20,000?

I wonder if some fecker will ever start bulk buying accounts to get a block vote.

/By christ their forums are going to get lively when the kneejerking kicks in. :laugh:

//Are the blokes running this/doing the deals pulling a salary from the membership fee? Cannot see anything about it on the site.

It says £7.50 goes towards administration of the trust out of every £35 so i imagine the guy who runs it is going to be making a small fortune before too long.

£260,000 or so towards their own pay so far then. :lol: